Re-download full version after demo?

• Thread starter ggazoo75
  • 9 comments
Canada
Canada
Like many here, I downloaded the demo for GT Sport. When we buy the full digital version, will we have to re-download the whole game, or will there just be an unlock key for the full version?

Like many here, I downloaded the demo for GT Sport. When we buy the full digital version, will we have to re-download the whole game, or will there just be an unlock key for the full version?
I already had the full version downloaded and it is locked untill 9pm on the 16th.

My girlfriend bought her boys GT Sport but you can only access Arcade mode. Is this a demo or budget version? There is no indication on the packaging which looks legit.

My girlfriend bought her boys GT Sport but you can only access Arcade mode. Is this a demo or budget version? There is no indication on the packaging which looks legit.
The game needs to be online to run all modes, is your PS connected to the internet?

Have you updated it to the latest version, v1.68?

I haven't I will check what version it is when I get home.
If you haven't updated it, it won't matter what version it is. It will not be able to connect to the servers unless it is the "current" game version, and will act like GT Sport acts when it is not connected - which is basically arcade mode only.

Updating it will fix the issue... but also take a very long time, if it's just the version straight off the disc. You're looking at 100GB of updates.

Back