Re: Help Needed in Adjusting Seat Height in Camera ViewPS4 

United States
United States
Newbie using PS4 Pro wants to know how to raise the seat height in camera view. I would like to use the cockpit view but I cannot see any of the hood by using this view for right now. I looked under the camera settings in the options menu but I do not see anywhere you can raise or lower the camera settings; as it seems these options only pertain to side peripheral vision. Any suggestions would be helpful because right now I am using the roof camera view while driving.

You need to assign controls for them under button management.

If you're not fussed about looking up & down with the right analogue stick you can assign that to move seat up & down instead.

Newbie using PS4 Pro wants to know how to raise the seat height in camera view. I would like to use the cockpit view but I cannot see any of the hood by using this view for right now. I looked under the camera settings in the options menu but I do not see anywhere you can raise or lower the camera settings; as it seems these options only pertain to side peripheral vision. Any suggestions would be helpful because right now I am using the roof camera view while driving.
Go buy a 4 port USB hub.
An extension cable from PS4 to hub. Buy or use a USB keyboard and your on your way. I have a Bluetooth keyboard. Either will work and assign whatever your heart desires.

Sounds like a winner. Thanks for the tip!
I don't know how far your away from your PS4.So the extension cable might be needed.You can also charge your controller and other stuff too with the hub. Make sure it's 2.0

I don't know how far your away from your PS4.So the extension cable might be needed.You can also charge your controller and other stuff too with the hub. Make sure it's 2.0

Thanks for the tip. I have an extra USB port on the front of my PS4 Pro so that gives me some further options.

Go to CONTROLS, then EDIT ASSIGNMENTS, and you will find CAMERA & VIEW options.

Seat forward / backwards
Seat up / down
Seat angle up / down

I assign these options to my t300rs wheel to set on the fly the best seating views for driving in cockpit camera. It is so nice having these options that PC2 has for cockpit view, and fov. Then use the camera movement options to get more immersive with high speed shake, world movement and helmet leaning.

Go to CONTROLS, then EDIT ASSIGNMENTS, and you will find CAMERA & VIEW options.

Seat forward / backwards
Seat up / down
Seat angle up / down

I assign these options to my t300rs wheel to set on the fly the best seating views for driving in cockpit camera. It is so nice having these options that PC2 has for cockpit view, and fov. Then use the camera movement options to get more immersive with high speed shake, world movement and helmet leaning.

That's the gt3rs you're driving, right? Why aren't you using the flippers on you wheel unit?

Back