READY NOW: Chrome & Matte, Silver FGT, LVL21 Ticket, XJ220 Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter COBRA-CTSV
  • 34 comments
  • 1,787 views
Messages
217
Messages
COBRA-CTSV
Messages
xxxCOBRA SVTxxx
Have these items ready to trade now. I don't want to do a scheduled trade, so if you're not ready to trade this is not the thread for you.

HAVE:
LVL21 Ticket

Matte light green
Matte light blue
Matte light red
Matte green
Matte pink
Matte white
Matte silver
Matt black
Matte dark silver
Matte dark gray
Matte dark red

Silver chrome

Reflex purple
Maziora everest
Azzurro nuvola iridescent

WANT:
Mainly looking for race cars that I don't have. My car list is in the link in my sig, but here are some that I know I still need:

Vertigo Race Car '04
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Audi R8 Race Car '01
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08
Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
 
Last edited:
if the Audi R10TDI is the one from the dealer (premium, i could get you that for th silver chrime and some of the matte paints.
 
if the Audi R10TDI is the one from the dealer (premium, i could get you that for th silver chrime and some of the matte paints.

I don't know if it's from the dealer (Bob is racing right now), but either way I don't have it. Which matte do you want? Pretty sure I have 3 paint trades, so that'd be the chrome & picks 2 mattes. Will that work?

edit: yes, it's at the dealership
 
deal, i'll take Silver Chrome, Matte White, and Matte Pink. one thing, my trades are a little crazy right now. i can get you the car on saturday or sunday, that ok?

also, i'll send you a matte orange if you throw in matte light blue.
 
Sorry man....looking to trade now.
 
Sorry man....looking to trade now.

bummer, my limit is up for the day, just traded. no way you could hold out? been looking for these paints for a while...
 
bummer, my limit is up for the day, just traded. no way you could hold out? been looking for these paints for a while...

I'll still have 'em, just PM me whenever you're ready. :)
 
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 for your Jag xj220?
 
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 for your Jag xj220?

Thanks for the trade!

All I have left to trade today is a LVL21 ticket, & some paint.
 
I can do you a Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08 (I have a standard one or a tuned one, whichever you prefer).

I just want some more Silver Chrome paint to make my stuff shiny :)

Sadly I've sent my car for the day if you can wait 'till tomorrow?
 
I can do you a Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08 (I have a standard one or a tuned one, whichever you prefer).

I just want some more Silver Chrome paint to make my stuff shiny :)

Sadly I've sent my car for the day if you can wait 'till tomorrow?

Either one is fine with me. Just PM me tomorrow when you're ready & we'll trade. Thanks.

papitosmurf: No problem, look foward to trading w/ ya.
 
Either one is fine with me. Just PM me tomorrow when you're ready & we'll trade. Thanks.

papitosmurf: No problem, look foward to trading w/ ya.

Cool, will contact you tomorrow :)
 
List updated. Still have the LVL21 ticket to trade....anyone?
 
hey, i should add you on PSN now so i dont lose your PSN name. who should i add, COBRA-CTSV??
 
I have a Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05

Do you have a blue x2010, not vettle?
 
hey, i should add you on PSN now so i dont lose your PSN name. who should i add, COBRA-CTSV??

Yeah, COBRA-CTSV


Shane136: Sorry, I don't have any colored X1's. Only thing I have to trade at the moment is paint & a LVL21 ticket.
 
Have Panoz Esperante.

Want prize ticket. What are we saying?
 
Yeah, COBRA-CTSV


Shane136: Sorry, I don't have any colored X1's. Only thing I have to trade at the moment is paint & a LVL21 ticket.

Alright, no problem.
 
Have Panoz Esperante.

Want prize ticket. What are we saying?

Sounds like a deal!

Please send a request to Turbo95Cobra, I will send from there.

I will send a request from COBRA-CTSV, & would like the Panoz sent there please.
 
Okay great, give me 10 mins maximum!
 
Would you do a Matte black and Matte orange for your Matte light red?

And is it close to the color of these wheels/seats?
5wxd2q.jpg
 
Would you do a Matte black and Matte orange for your Matte light red?

And is it close to the color of these wheels/seats?

I will check when Bob's finished. 8 more laps at Indy, shouldn't be long.
 
Looks to be a pretty close match by looking at the little chip preview.
 
Looks to be a pretty close match by looking at the little chip preview.

So deal? I can send in 2 hours and 4 minutes, in the 4 hour Nurburgring race lol.
 
So deal? I can send in 2 hours and 4 minutes, in the 4 hour Nurburgring race lol.

Yeah, deal. I'll go ahead and send now. Just please don't forget to send.
 
OH! My PSN is ShaneNarrow
 
OH! My PSN is ShaneNarrow

Looks like you & I are almost exactly the same in terms of game progress.
I'll be starting that 4-HR Ring race in about an hour.

76% complete
26 A
32 B
Drivers: 32-30-30-29-13
 
Back