Real Kazunori Yamauchi PSN ID - Online in GT6?

Poland
Warsaw
Przemyslaw19
Okay, this is real deal or just another fake player.
I played a few minutes ago and I was able to meet the person shown in the accompanying pictures.
Interestingly, it was impossible to add him to your friends. He had blocked this option.
He was driving Aston Martin One 77. "Driving" means standing in one place on the track - Route X.

His trophy list: http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm |
Type ---> Polyphony__Team

Attachments

• IMAG0907.jpg
    IMAG0907.jpg
    694.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMAG0908.jpg
    IMAG0908.jpg
    597.5 KB · Views: 79
  • IMAG0909.jpg
    IMAG0909.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 77
  • trophy.jpg
    trophy.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 80
Whoa. Just hope someone doesn't yell at him about all the problems about the game in the lobby so he can leave! :lol:

Last edited:
If you believe that that is really Kaz, then I have a bridge that I will sell you. :lol: It connects lower Michigan to upper Michigan, perhaps you have heard of it. :lol::sly:

Seriously though, I doubt very much that is Kaz. With the new way to add your name in GT6, you can put anything there.

Why its ID is Polyphony__Digital instead of PolyphonyDigital?? If it were genuine, the ID should be PolyphonyDigital. Im almost sure it is fake.

I actually saw that person online the other day. We all did one race before I had to leave, but he was in a 15th Anniversary Corvette.

Just ran into this guy last night. He was running a room and I joined. We were the only ones there and then he left.
I decided to send him a message last night asking him if he was a real Polyphony Digital worker and he responded with this (exactly as it was written with incorrect punctuation):

"sorry i can tell you"

I'm pretty sure he meant to say he can't tell me if he is a worker or Kaz, maybe due to privacy concerns. If you really think it's fake, then how come his grammar is not that good in the message? Then again, most people online tend to write with bad punctuation these days. I'm still 50/50 on this, might not be their personal account but rather an account designed to interact with GT fans, but I'd like to know what you guys think of this.

I'm pretty sure Polyphony Digital doesn't play GTAV. :odd:

Well, maybe they can if they want to. Just because working on one game can't stop you from playing another. Remember that time from E3 this year when Hideo Kojima said he saw a demo of Tom Clancy's The Division and said he seriously needs to do better to top that?

:lol:, Kaz trolling his own game :eek:.

Here's a sure tell if it's fake; what's up with his PSN avatar? That's the basic ones :lol:. Surely he'd be using one of the GT6 one's? Or some premium one that's not available to anyone else.

Another thing, why would he use his real name? I don't even use my own name.

I was racing against a certain T. Montana the other night, I doubt it was the real Tony Montana...

Both my driver name and my PSN ID are Lewis Hamilton. Does that mean I'm the real deal or just someone who used the name years ago for fits and giggles?

The answer to this question is the same answer to your K.Yamauchi question.

Both my driver name and my PSN ID are Lewis Hamilton. Does that mean I'm the real deal or just someone who used the name years ago for fits and giggles?

The answer to this question is the same answer to your K.Yamauchi question.

Exactly this. Can I yell at you for stuff?
Also, if I make my name 'Maldonado or Grosjean', will people get out of my way?

If this is the case I just replied to the Doctor's post in a different thread earlier today.
Which begs the question... shouldn't he be busy fighting Cyber men or wearing a Fez?
Also, my favorite thing about this picture outside of the revelation that Kaz plays Grand Theft Auto is that apparently Kaz also didn't get every trophy in GT5 :P

I would have believed it if he had the Gran Turismo Official Helmet on his (GT6) avatar, or a special avatar no one else can get.
~ENDURANCEGUY

I played against a guy (or girl?) with the PSN ID "GODTOYOU". At that point I thought it was really him....until another guy (or girl?) came in with the PSN ID "IAMGOD". Now that got me really confused. Are there two Gods? Are they both man, of woman, or is one a man, and the other one a woman? I better sell my PS3, and go out of the house for a change, maybe I meet some real people, no?

Back