I would assume someone like Kaz would maybe play in a private setting/room, along with anyone employed under him. Unless it's related to publicity stunt than I can understand. I would also assume that if Kaz and his workers were to play publicly, they would be overwhelmed with questions related to the game, and if i were over looking the company, i wouldn't want sensitive information to leak, even if it's by mistake. To avoid this, you take out public affairs and it limits accidents. It seems rare for Kaz to converse in public domain such as forums here, and it would be very rare for him to be in the presence of random online rooms as well.
Just a thought. Who knows? It could be him or a worker from PD. I been In rooms where people were talking about how they know workers from Gt6. I think one of them said there will be new RUF vehicle soon. He also mentioned few more cars but I do not recall exactly for at the time I thought those guys were full of it. I belive he said he knew the dude that made the brake calipers paintable, or along those lines lol