Real life pics of GT4 cars........

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1king
  • 123 comments
  • 7,640 views
Yeah
 

Attachments

  • jgtc03_01_800.jpg
    jgtc03_01_800.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 122
This Skyline underwent some heavy modifications! It looks different from that angle.
 

Attachments

  • jgtc03_08_800.jpg
    jgtc03_08_800.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 128
It underwent the exact same modifications all three Skyline GT-Rs underwent in the JGTC for 2003...
 
Is this the new Castrol Tom's Supra? It has #36. Haven't watched Speed TV in long time.
 

Attachments

  • jgtc03_17_800.jpg
    jgtc03_17_800.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 113
The Cusco Impreza.
 

Attachments

  • jgtc03_23_800.jpg
    jgtc03_23_800.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 110
You don't have to post EVERY wallpaper that is on the JGTC site, you know...
 
Denso Sard Supra.
 

Attachments

  • jgtc03_19_800.jpg
    jgtc03_19_800.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 106
The last pic I have... The AUTOBACS MR-S.
 

Attachments

  • jgtc03_20_800.jpg
    jgtc03_20_800.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 108
Originally posted by The359
You don't have to post EVERY wallpaper that is on the JGTC site, you know...

I didn't, only the ones I think will be in GT4. But I guess you're right, I shouldn't have posted the whole website on here. Well sorry.:( :( :( :( :( :(
 
Originally posted by angelboy52
The last pic I have... The AUTOBACS MR-S.

Thats the ASL Gariya GT300 not the MR-S, nice pics.
 
Originally posted by live4speed
Thats the ASL Gariya GT300 not the MR-S, nice pics.
I definitely knew that. I was just testing you guys to see if you could catch my mistakes!!! I really knew that!!!:O :D :O :D
Oh yeah, thanks.
 
Where's the AU CERUMO Supra, with orange and silver livery, that car is excellent and is a personal favourite...
 
I'm sure I've seen it in a vid of GT4.
 
You mean this one???
 

Attachments

  • au%20cerumo%20champion.jpg
    au%20cerumo%20champion.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 89
I would love as many JGTC cars to be included from over the years. GT2 had some old JGTC cars in, look at the R33's.

GT300
Mitsubishi FTO
Nissan Silvia
Nissan 350Z
Subaru Impreza all three versions
Toyota Trueno
Toyota MR2
Toyota MR-S
Toyota Celica old and new versions
ASL Gariya
Honda NSX
Mazda RX-7

GT500
Nissan R32 skyline
Nissan R33 skyline
Nissan R34 skyline V6 and inline 6 engined models, also old and current cars.
Honda NSX old and new
McLaren F1
Toyota Supra old and new
Mazda RX-7 ran for 1 or 2 years in the 90's in the GT500 class
Dodge Viper old and new
Lamborghin Diablo (it's a possibility)
 
Same car, just slightly different paintjobs from different years.
 
And thoes two Supras are the same team but I think they are from different years.
 
and of course...like all Gran Turismo fans out there....we cant forget the little guy...who brought us to the top
 

Attachments

  • fa4abab3.jpg
    fa4abab3.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 82
Ha!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't even remember that little thing!!! But it did get me to the top. Because some people started with the PT Cruiser or some other car.
 
Can´t some one post some pics of the
GT-one and the Pescarole(Spelling!) courage c60
Since I´m pretty handicaped at the cpu I am at the moment

PLEASE!:bowdown:
 
Originally posted by GT-one TS020
Can´t some one post some pics of the
GT-one and the Pescarole(Spelling!) courage c60
Since I´m pretty handicaped at the cpu I am at the moment

PLEASE!:bowdown:
GT-One TSO20, To fulfill your wish...:D
 

Attachments

  • lemans13.jpg
    lemans13.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 131
Originally posted by angelboy52
GT-One TSO20, To fulfill your wish...:D

SWEET!! :D
Thanks!!:cheers:


EDIT: I can see it now!
Even tho I already have that pic...:cheers:
 
Just had to do it...:D
 

Attachments

  • r390_race_small.jpg
    r390_race_small.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 119
Back