Real Replica Tunes The Third (493 tunes): Jag XKR-S GT3

• Thread starter ich122
  • 1,814 comments
Hey guys. I need some help with the Lamborghini Gallardo GT3 (http://gt3europe.com/cars.php?market=false&key=6)

I did try to rebuild that one, using the idea of Jose Frias to change a 4WD car into a rear wheel drive car by changing the torque to 10:90. I did increase the power and did reduce the weight according to the specs. Of course I also added the custom wing type C. But I have no idea about the suspension settings.

Can please anybody help me building this GT3 car. Thank you very much.

Gas Monkey Ferrari F40 '91
552 PP
13497624413_05d4ae6dc8_b.jpg

550 hp/1350 kg

Buy a Ferrari F40 '92.

Paint:
Paint the body black (I used Crystal Galaxit Black)

Custom Parts:
PDI P252 1 inch up in black

Tuning Parts:
Twin Plate Clutch
Engine Stage 3
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Low RPM Turbo
Window Weight Reduction

The Tune:
Power -
Power Limiter: 550 hp

Body -
Ballast: 8 kg
Ballast Position: 0%

Stowe Circuit Time: 0:54.967

Thank you very very very much for those replicas, that i requested

Ride height is wrong, should be 139mm. Stock GTs were 145mm, Bullits were lowered 6mm.

Stock ride height ingame= 130mm (-6mm = 124mm)

Weight is wrong. They weigh 3575, or 1621kg. Weight distribution is correct.

Found that weight (1530 kg) on several webpages.

Spring rate is wrong. Stock spring rate is 136/142 lb/in, or 2.43/2.52. use lowest setting allowable and maintain the rear spring rate bias if you cant get that low. im not in game atm to verify.

136/142 lb/in are stock GT springs, Bullitt has stiffer springs.

Camber is broken so its irrelavent.

doesn't matter.

OEM specs are within a range, s -.10 front and +.10 rear is OK.

Will edit the toe, next time I'm on station.

note: you may have to do a little tuning here as im only giving you the facts. add the hp yourself since it really doesnt matter much. adjust weight weight and balance as needed.

weight, 1698kg 55/45 weight distribution.

best guess on ride height is ~150mm. HSVs are 107, and GM didnt make the car that low.
spring rate 2.67 F and 7.14 R
valving...who knows. prolly front 4/3 and rear 3/3 will be ok
sway bars will be ok at 3/2 or 2/1. stock stuff is 28mm front and 16mm rear. wont matter much either way.
camber to zero since its broken anyways. actual factory is -.2 front and -.5 rear.
toe is a range for oem specs so feel free to use anything between 0.17* +/- 0.17* front and anything between 0.40* +/- 0.34* for the rear.

adjust lsd to around 13/13/5, since all rwd cars in this game are modeled on ice skating rinks apparently. that setting more closely resembles how a REAL life car will behave.

gears, 1. 2.97, 2.07, 1.43, 1.00, .84, .57, final drive 3.46

lemme now if i missed anything and ill update it.

Thanks a lot. The only issue I had was the front spring rate which will only go as low as 5.94 so I left it there. The transmission settings were already correct.

Stock ride height ingame= 130mm (-6mm = 124mm)

Found that weight (1530 kg) on several webpages.

136/142 lb/in are stock GT springs, Bullitt has stiffer springs.

doesn't matter.

Will edit the toe, next time I'm on station.

In game ride height is wrong. I looked up and verified oem ride height. What i posted is correct.

The weight you giving is either the weight of an 01 bullitt or a V6 S197 car. Either way, that weight is WAY light. A 3v car weighs over 3500lbs.

The springs for the bullitt are identical spring rate up front and actually slightly lighter than a gt out back. What i gave is accurate.

I dont mean to sound argumentative thkugh im sure it coming across like that lol. When im not on my phone, ill post the references i sourced.

Thanks a lot. The only issue I had was the front spring rate which will only go as low as 5.94 so I left it there. The transmission settings were already correct.
Sorry avbout that. I wasnt in game to verify game spring rates. Thats as close as youll be able to get it seems.

Imo it goes to show how little research PD does for cars tgat dont say Nissan or Toyota on them.

I will rant until the end of time abour PD's asinine lsd stock settings for rwd cars. Basically no car ever will be set up like that, and rwd oversteer is easily simulated in game with the correct settings. I find tvat a baseline of 13/13/5 is great to start with.

I can probably do those. Although, they won`t be out before Saturday. Is that ok with you @f1357924680 ?
I've got a replica C2 Corvette Stingray 427 with the L88 motor in my garage & it's a tyre frying monster :mischievous:

I used a tune from the FITT challenge as a base and fed the motor steroids :lol:

I'd also be interested in a replica of the C6 Z06 with the Z07 handling package :D

I've got a replica C2 Corvette Stingray 427 with the L88 motor in my garage & it's a tyre frying monster :mischievous:

I used a tune from the FITT challenge as a base and fed the motor steroids :lol:

I'd also be interested in a replica of the C6 Z06 with the Z07 handling package :D
Alright @Pete05. 👍 If you want, I could do the Corvette C2 racecar. (If you don`t want to do it.)

Alright @Pete05. 👍 If you want, I could do the Corvette C2 racecar. (If you don`t want to do it.)
@LJ12 thanks for the offer. I'm not really a tuner by any stretch of the imagination but I do like my replicas.
It looks like those mentioned will be posted shortly anyway

Hey Guys! I'm Back! with an awesome true to life tune!

Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca
20140331_202632000_iOS.jpg

444hp/ 1,645kg

Parts To buy:

FC Suspension

Volk Trinity Wheels in Brilliant Red
Custom Aero B
Custom Wing
Weight Red 1
The tune:

Ride Height:130/103
Springs :4.84/6.62
Damp com:2/4
Damp ext:2/2
Roll:3/3
Cam:0/0
Toe:0.0/0.20
brakes:5/6

Downforce: 18
Ballast 180kg
Position: -10%

I say its the most true to life tune because according to http://fastestlaps.com/tracks/laguna_seca.html

1:39.5 closest time to real life on gt6
image.jpg

View attachment 135269
444hp/ 1,645kg

Parts To buy:

FC Suspension

Custom Aero B
Custom Wing
Weight Red 1
The tune:

Ballast 180kg

I say its the most true to life tune because according to http://fastestlaps.com/tracks/laguna_seca.html

View attachment 135274
Hey Jose,

Good to see you back.

I was only looking at this car last night and thinking hmmm?

Excellent timing & great job :bowdown:

View attachment 135269
444hp/ 1,645kg

Parts To buy:

FC Suspension

Custom Aero B
Custom Wing
Weight Red 1
The tune:

Ballast 180kg

View attachment 135274
Thank you, @Jose Frias ! Can't wait to test it. You've made my day, sir! 👍

Have some tunes laying around, if anyone here is interested:
Edit: Have some tunes I`ll post later this week:

Alfa Romeo 147 GTA selespeed.
Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 V6.
Alfa Romeo Brera 3.2 V6 Twin Phaser Q4 Q-Tronic.
Alfa Romeo Brera 3.2 V6 Twin Phaser S by Prodrive. (Only problem is that the real life Brera S doesn`t have 4WD, but I hope It`s okay to include it.)

Last edited:
You can solve that by changing the torque split to 90:10 - more power to the FWD is not possible.
Can you do that? I thought it only was possible to get 10:90. I haven't checked, but I think that the highest value to get to the front wheels is 50:50.

Can you do that? I thought it only was possible to get 10:90. I haven't checked, but I think that the highest value to get to the front wheels is 50:50.

Good question. I only did use that system to make RWD cars. So I resumed it will work the other way round too. Sorry but I am not at my PS3 so I cannot check that out right now.

Sorry if I did give a false suggestion.

Good question. I only did use that system to make RWD cars. So I resumed it will work the other way round too. Sorry but I am not at my PS3 so I cannot check that out right now.

Sorry if I did give a false suggestion.
No problem. I can see your point, but I'll appreciate the feedback.
Sincerly, LJ12

Back