Real Replica Tunes The Third (493 tunes): Jag XKR-S GT3

  • Thread starter Thread starter ich122
  • 1,814 comments
  • 747,572 views
I will if you want and if possible, I know that Ridox have made the T.A, not the special edition :D
 
Let's try, I will post it maybe this weekend, but before wednesday sure
 
Ok after research I found that the special edition have the same suspension and a little aount of +5hp, so I revised the tune, it's already ready. I will post it:D
 
Dodge Viper TA 2.0 Special Edition

Tyres : Sport Hard

Horsepower : 653 PS / 645 HP
Torque : 814 Nm / 600 ft/lb

Weight : 1543 ; 159kg of ballast at 0 position

Weight distribution : 50/50
Power Limiter : 97.7 %


567 PP


Parts :

Paint : French Blue

Install :
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Customizable Suspension Kit
Customizable LSD
Customizable Transmission
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Aero parts :
Aero Kit A

Wing mount type B
Wing type C
Winglets type G
Height 0
Width +15

Set it to 20, and paint it the same color as the body (French Blue).

Wheels : Standard size Rays 57Xtreme, paint it black.


The Setup :



Front, Rear

Ride Height: 127 127
Spring Rate: 6.03 15.03
Dampers (Compression): 7 5
Dampers (Extension): 5 5
Anti-Roll Bars: 5 4
Camber Angle: 2.3 1.6
Toe Angle: 0.05 0.12


LSD


Initial Torque : 18 /
Acceleration Sensitivity: 27 /
Braking Sensitivity: 5 /

Brake Balance

7/8
 
Does the quick replica feel good ? I will add it to my garage or keep it on this tread, as you want :)
 
It is pretty good, but I adjusted the suspension and differential to suit my driving style.

Suspension:
Ride height: 100/100
Spring rate: 6.25/7.75
Dampers (comp): 4/4
Dampers (ext): 4/4
Anti-roll bars: 4/4
Camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: 0.00/0.00

Fully Custom LSD:
Initial torque: --/5
Acceleration sensitivity: --/60
Braking sensitivity: --/5
 
But that's just me. Your setup may have been good for you.
 
The suspension is the real one with just little tweak to suit the game, the camber and toe are those you could see in a real TA 2.0. Your tune is just your preference, mine is based on real :)
 
Aston Martin DB9 Carbon Edition

Get a DB9 ‘06 and paint it white or black.

Get soft racing suspension, FC Transmission, LSD, Carbon Driveshaft, Stage 1 Engine Tuning, Sports Exhaust, Manifold, and Catalytic Converter.

Set top speed to 186 and final gear to 3.46. Limit power to 510.

Enjoy!
 
Has anyone done the Porsche Boxster (987) yet? If not I might make a tune. Its my first time, so sorry if there are any mistakes.
 
Porsche Boxster S (987)

456pp/276hp/1345kg

Parts:

Colour: any, but white is recommended
Wheels: ENKEI RP05 silver
Racing Brakes (painted red/yellow)
FC transmission


Gear ratios:

Set top speed, gears, final.

Top speed 320kmh/199mph
1st gear: 3.667
2nd gear: 2.050
3rd gear: 1.407
4th gear: 1.133
5th gear: 0.972
6th gear: 0.822
Final gear: 3.875

Brakes: 5/5 F/R
Power limiter: 276hp ~86.0%
Ballast: 45kg, pos 0%

Note that this is a preliminary tune, will be updated as soon as more info is found.
 
Porsche Boxster S (987)

456pp/276hp/1345kg

Parts:

Colour: any, but white is recommended
Wheels: ENKEI RP05 silver
Racing Brakes (painted red/yellow)
FC transmission


Gear ratios:

Set top speed, gears, final.

Top speed 320kmh/199mph
1st gear: 3.667
2nd gear: 2.050
3rd gear: 1.407
4th gear: 1.133
5th gear: 0.972
6th gear: 0.822
Final gear: 3.875

Brakes: 5/5 F/R
Power limiter: 276hp ~86.0%
Ballast: 45kg, pos 0%

Note that this is a preliminary tune, will be updated as soon as more info is found.
You guys must've read my mind as I was thinking about doing a Boxster recently.
Very interested to see the finished product when you find that elusive information.
 
Can somebody help me link this post to the front I have no idea how to do it lol
 
Can somebody help me link this post to the front I have no idea how to do it lol
I would if I could but I'm absolutely clueless about how to do that.
 
I think staff can do that.

Anyway, more tunes are on the way!

Spyker C8 Laviolette LM85
Chrysler California Cruiser Concept
 
I think staff can do that.

Anyway, more tunes are on the way!

Spyker C8 Laviolette LM85
Chrysler California Cruiser Concept


Oooh C8 LM85

I like that

No aero bits tho :(
 
I'll work around it.
 
BMW 123d

412pp/201hp/1485kg

Parts:
BMW 120d '04 (make sure it's the diesel version :lol:)
Oil change
FC suspension
Sports Computer
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Sports catalytic converter

Suspension: (F/R)
Ride height: 130/130
(rest is stock)

Power limiter: 201hp ~98.4%

Ballast: 70kg @ 0%, 1485kg

(I'd do the gear ratios, but they're way too varied.)
 
Last edited:
BMW M135i

462pp/320hp/1430kg

Parts:
BMW 120i '04 (make sure it's the petrol version ;))
Oil change
FC suspension
Fc transmission
Twin plate clutch
Stage 2 engine tuning
Sports ecu
Semi racing exhaust
Iso exhaust manifold
Sports catalytic converter
Intake tuning
High rpm turbo

Suspension: (F/R)
Ride height: 130/130
Spring rate: 2.62/3.86
Dampers (C): 4/4
Dampers (E): 4/4
Anti-roll bars: 3/3
Camber: 0.5/1.5
Toe: 0.0/0.6

(Couldn't find actual suspension settings, so just lower the ride height for now)

Transmission:
(Set power first)
Set final to 3.324
Max speed: 320kmh/199mph
1: 4.089 (real 4.110)
2: 2.315
3: 1.542
4: 1.179
5: 1.000
6: 0.846
Final: 3.324

Power limiter: 320hp ~98.1%

Add 95kg ballast at ~6%, for 50:50 weight distribution, 1430kg
 
Last edited:
Back