Real tracks in GT5- What would you like??

  • Thread starter Thread starter paoloevans
  • 7 comments
  • 625 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
2,325
United Kingdom
Fareham, UK
Messages
paoloevans
Right guys, so which real world circuits would you love to see beautifully created by the PD team on GT5?? Here's 4 I would love to see:

SILVERSTONE
SPA
ROAD AMERICA
HUNGARORING

What do you think??
 
Last edited by a moderator:
A1 ring
Hockenheim (old version, not the new money making piece of crap)
Spa
Brands Hatch
Kyalami
Imola
Catalunya
Silverstone
Abu Dhabi (with the night transition)
 
I would like Willow Springs(and Willow Springs Horse Thief).

I live within 20 miles from it.
 
Spa is the one that stand out most to me.
 
Limerock. Love that track.
 
Oh and Brands Hatch GP Circuit!!!

Just seen u have put Brands already R9ONALD9. Cool :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely Spa !
 
paoloevans
u ... u ... i ... u

I think someone's not read the AUP:

AUP
# You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back