reality tv

  • Thread starter Thread starter millencolin
  • 35 comments
  • 1,215 views
Messages
1,591
is any one else over reality tv. i sure am its total bollocks



the newest one is Australian idol. i ahte that show so much, its just like popstars but on a different network.

add on top of that big brother, survivor, amazing race, temptation island and all those lifestyle shows


IM SICK OF REALITY TV
 
dont you just hate Guy from Australian Idol?! I wanna punch him!
 
i could punch every australian idol contestent. you have no idea how much i hate that show
 
Originally posted by millencolin
is any one else over reality tv. i sure am its total bollocks



the newest one is Australian idol. i ahte that show so much, its just like popstars but on a different network.

add on top of that big brother, survivor, amazing race, temptation island and all those lifestyle shows


IM SICK OF REALITY TV
👍
 
I got five words... the pulse of this society. I was wondering why the hell do I have to go to College? Oh yeah, because I'm not stupid enough to make up a sorry ass show like Jackass. :irked:

Nick
zombie.gif
 
This "There's Something About Miriam" thing is over the top. I'd be angry too.
 
I agree fully, but I would go as far as saying all pop culture is destroying art, and should be stopped at all cost.;)
 
Reality TV sucks donkey dick

Full stop

Hate telly nowadays

Apart from A-Team and BO Selecta!
 
oh god

i have heard some really bad news


they are making a WORLD IDOL

OH GOD HELP ME

all winners from all the idol contests around the world competiting for world idol.

that has taken it too far
 
Originally posted by miniMADness
dont you just hate Guy from Australian Idol?! I wanna punch him!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
id rather punch the host guy instead...you know, the one who just never blinks!!...
and he always stalls when hes about to announce something
"australia has voted .........(two minutes later) that so and so will go on"
or something or other..

:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
I dont mind "The Amazing Race". Seeing unusually arrogant Americans shout at a mexican taxi driver has some value.
 
Big Brother 1 was good. It was controlled by the public. They killed the telephone polls for the second one because America got rid of the jerks first and that makes for bad tv:rolleyes: . The simple life is good. Both are too slim for my tastes, but are funny to watch. Newlyweds with Jessica Simpson is horrible. I suppose if she was my daughter or neice I would put up with her, but she is the most shallow/vapid/dumb blonde I've seen in a long time. No fun to watch her do anything. Hope she was worth it the first night Nick:lol:
 
So you think you can stop reality TV? (a question posed to all who have answered in the thread.
 
Originally posted by askia47
So you think you can stop reality TV? (a question posed to all who have answered in the thread.


hell no but ill try:lol:
 
Originally posted by askia47
So you think you can stop reality TV? (a question posed to all who have answered in the thread.

Who needs to? It's already disappearing up its own poop-chute.

The thing that really annoys me about it is that it's just about getting cretins to phone in and vote. The presenters are always saying "Remember, YOUR VOTE COUNTS", and "It's really close, every vote makes a difference", and "Don't let your favourite go out". It's so cynical, just give me the damn result already. Not that I care.

The "idol" shows are best in the first couple of weeks, when they are full of talentless muppets whose parents have told them that they're God's gift. I love watching people like that getting their foundationless dreams crushed!

When it gets later on in the series, and they're left with the people who actually are talented, it all gets a bit dull.
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
Who needs to? It's already disappearing up its own poop-chute.

The thing that really annoys me about it is that it's just about getting cretins to phone in and vote. The presenters are always saying "Remember, YOUR VOTE COUNTS", and "It's really close, every vote makes a difference", and "Don't let your favourite go out". It's so cynical, just give me the damn result already. Not that I care.

The "idol" shows are best in the first couple of weeks, when they are full of talentless muppets whose parents have told them that they're God's gift. I love watching people like that getting their foundationless dreams crushed!

When it gets later on in the series, and they're left with the people who actually are talented, it all gets a bit dull.



^^^what he said:D


i love watching the sorry people stand there and sing off key and such and then get smashed on by the judges. its so hilarious!!:lol:
 
I've begun to think that reality TV is, unfortunately, just getting started, and we'll be amazed at how low they can go, over and over, for a long time to come.
 
i know. plastic surgery makeovers etc. its just warming up

im in australia and coming soon to channel 10 is......AMERICAN IDOL. WHY?!?!?!?!?! please tell me why. australian idol was enough. plus NEW reality tv shows are coming like the rosort, the hot house, renovation rescue, big brother 4 (the third series flopped in australia), australian queer eye, etc. please someone, take this trash of our telle
 
There also doing an Australian Idol 2! I also hate reality TV shows. I hate Big brother ag queer eye for the straight guy the most.
 
Don't forget Todd TV. One reason these shows will keep going and going is that they aren't shooting for longevity. One season is all they have to run for. Every minute detail of life can become a TV show for one season, and they'll never run out of vulgar, mundane crap in "reality".
 
Will it ever stop?!?!?!? :banghead: Make:banghead:it:banghead:stop :banghead: please :banghead: please :banghead:Tell me why is it that I go to college?? :banghead:

Nick:rolleyes:
 
So you can get a job that will allow you to buy a 64 inch plasma TV to watch reality shows on.
 
Originally posted by milefile
So you can get a job that will allow you to buy a 64 inch plasma TV to watch reality shows on.


Ahh..the American Dream. :)


Then they'll make a reality show about a guy going to college, getting a job, and buying a 64" plasma TV to watch reality shows.


-Mark
 
:smacks forehead: Oh is that why?! Whatever... I'll go back to -->:banghead:
 
Back