Really dumn question

  • Thread starter Thread starter finkr86
  • 26 comments
  • 1,537 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
52
United States
28211
Messages
TylerClub
How can I tell the difference between Premium and Standard cars from Dealership?
 
If it has a gallery view when you are looking at the car, then it is a premium...........
I second this. If you can look at it in gallery mode, it's a premium. Another method is, if the windows are a greenish opaque, they're standard models. You can see the interior of premiums through the windows.
 
TB
It's dumb, not dumn. ;)
Thanks big fella. Missed the letter by one.

If it has a gallery view when you are looking at the car, then it is a premium...........

Thank you for the info. Nce to see that a polite and helpful person out there.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Missed the letter by one.
Missed damn by one letter, too.

wffprZB.jpg


:p
 
Ha don't I know it! Got an infraction from some idiot mod for lazy grammar.

The mods on here are the worst of any forum I've ever been on, and I've been on a few. I noticed that for about month it was quite relaxed on here as everyone complained about GT6. Now it's back to normal. I mean what age are the mods on here, they act like children.

On the subject at hand, I think there is a few standards that have gallery view. Although they are pretty much premium exteriors with standard interiors. There is a thread somewhere with a list of what is standard to premium and all in between.
 
The mods on here are the worst of any forum I've ever been on, and I've been on a few. I noticed that for about month it was quite relaxed on here as everyone complained about GT6. Now it's back to normal. I mean what age are the mods on here, they act like children.

Then maybe GTPlanet isn't the place for you.
 
Ha don't I know it! Got an infraction from some idiot mod for lazy grammar.


On the subject at hand, I think there is a few standards that have gallery view.

I think there ARE a few standards, - not 'is a few standards'. Ha ha.
 
There is never a dumb question, only dumb people*!

* not saying you (OP) is dumb 👍

I would have to disagree with that...I am very capable of asking some pretty dumb and stupid questions, believe me :lol:
 
Then maybe GTPlanet isn't the place for you.

You're absolutely right, it isn't. No maybe about it. But I see you have paid to be premium member so it really must be the place for you lol.
 
Ha don't I know it! Got an infraction from some idiot mod for lazy grammar.

The mods on here are the worst of any forum I've ever been on, and I've been on a few. I noticed that for about month it was quite relaxed on here as everyone complained about GT6. Now it's back to normal. I mean what age are the mods on here, they act like children.

On the subject at hand, I think there is a few standards that have gallery view. Although they are pretty much premium exteriors with standard interiors. There is a thread somewhere with a list of what is standard to premium and all in between.
They are here to keep the place spotless. If you want to call mods idiots and parade stories about them, I doubt you'll stay here for much longer.
 
They are here to keep the place spotless. If you want to call mods idiots and parade stories about them, I doubt you'll stay here for much longer.


Or...

You could mind your own business and stop coming into threads sticking up for mods and not contributing anything to the OP.
 
I would have to disagree with that...I am very capable of asking some pretty dumb and stupid questions, believe me :lol:

You can disagree, but an question is never dumb. (not talking about stupid questions, as a question can be stupid)
As long as you don't know the answer to your own question. The question itself would be valid (so not dumb).

Cheers
 
You can disagree, but an question is never dumb. (not talking about stupid questions, as a question can be stupid)
As long as you don't know the answer to your own question. The question itself would be valid (so not dumb).

Cheers

But A question is never dumb... Not AN question.

You did that on purpose to keep it going, didn't you?
 
But A question is never dumb... Not AN question.

You did that on purpose to keep it going, didn't you?

No, I'm not a native English speaking person....so I make "dumb" mistakes every now and then :)
 
No, I'm not a native English speaking person....so I make "dumb" mistakes every now and then :)

English really is an awkward language. :cheers:
 
I love all MODS! Can I have premium. :D
 
I've just had a coughing fit from laughing at this thread!

Has anyone seen my chewing gum?
 
Or...

You could mind your own business and stop coming into threads sticking up for mods and not contributing anything to the OP.
Mind my own business? You're the one bringing up useless gossip about how 'stupid' the mods apparently are :lol:
The OP's question is already answered, so I doubt everybody needs to reinforce what the first reply said.
 
Mind my own business? You're the one bringing up useless gossip about how 'stupid' the mods apparently are :lol:
The OP's question is already answered, so I doubt everybody needs to reinforce what the first reply said.

It's already over, not even a funny entry in the Banned User Log. The ultimate indignity. :lol:
 
This thread when from standards and premiums to grammar in no time flat :p.

That would be "went" :D Sorry, I just couldn't resist. I will crawl back to where I came from :)
 
That would be 'went'.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back