Really PD? Really?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slurpee
  • 41 comments
  • 4,001 views
Messages
62
Messages
Juno_Beach
Alright so I go on to Gt5 and figure I'll go and run the compact seasonal races. I tune my Volkswagen Golf GTi to 450 pp and get it ready to race. I go to enter only to find out my beloved golf is 6mm to long to race, yes that's right 6 milimeters! My head just about popped right then and there. :ouch:
 
millimeters*

Too bad the Vdub is too long (it's not PD's fault VW made the Golf 4206mm), you're just going to have to use a different car 💡
 
The MKIV Golf I think qualifies for it I may be wrong.

I did the series with the Clio V6 and had a great time. Perhaps the Elise may also work because of how tiny it is.
 
The MKIV Golf I think qualifies for it I may be wrong.

I did the series with the Clio V6 and had a great time. Perhaps the Elise may also work because of how tiny it is.

Most likely, I did it in my Civic, I was just so mad that they had to be so accurate that the car just had to be 6mm off. If it was a few centimeters I would have been a-okay with it but when I was that damn close, I raged. :P
 
*Throws hands up* stuff this game and stuff PD! What a joke they set rules and enforce we stick to them! *Storms out*
 
Alright so I go on to Gt5 and figure I'll go and run the compact seasonal races. I tune my Volkswagen Golf GTi to 450 pp and get it ready to race. I go to enter only to find out my beloved golf is 6mm to long to race, yes that's right 6 milimeters! My head just about popped right then and there. :ouch:


Did'nt you think to check the lengh in your garage 1st. Dont blame PD for your mistake.
 
Did'nt you think to check the lengh in your garage 1st. Dont blame PD for your mistake.

This, your the dummy who cant read the rules and regulations.
Next time read.
 
The 111R can enter but is well too fast. Try an MX-5 on CS tyres and no modifications, that's a great challenge!
 
I used Clueless Tunes Honda Beat tune for it, on S2/S3 tires (depended on track), some pretty fun races actually. But grind of choice is defo the Tokyo Bay track now.
 
Did it with the Spoon CR-Z. Was quite easy.
 
Tell you what is really strange, the Spoon CR-Z is apparently shorter than the regular CR-Z, as one can race in the seasonal, the other can not.
 
How is it PDs fault? They can't force you to read directions, next time read the directions and you won't have to make a pointless thread :)
 
Used the go kart on Tokyo bay. Soo much fun.
 
This reminds me of the Saturday Night Live sketch from a couple years ago: REALLY!? With Seth and Amy. :lol:
 
I understand what Slurpee is saying.
When you go to your garage through the seasonal event it brings up the car as if it qualifies...but when you go to race you find that it's too long. It should not have come up on the list. IMO
 
I understand what Slurpee is saying.
When you go to your garage through the seasonal event it brings up the car as if it qualifies...but when you go to race you find that it's too long. It should not have come up on the list. IMO

Finally someone who understands, I clicked on the race and checked which of my cars qualified for it. My VW was on that list, and after tuning it I find out it's not qualified to race.
 
Of course my list also shows Corvettes and Z cars, which obviously don't work.
 
How is it PDs fault? They can't force you to read directions, next time read the directions and you won't have to make a pointless thread :)

The VDub shows up in the cars Qualified..

Along with alot of other cars that are too big
Its just a glitch.
 
Wait so the Golf IV isn't allowed? How come I've seen multiple AI driving it in the seasonal? :lol:
 
Wait so the Golf IV isn't allowed? How come I've seen multiple AI driving it in the seasonal? :lol:

For the same reason you see ford escorts and ford focus's in the european championships and cant enter in them. Bad programming.

.

OP Shouting your mouth off aint going to change it. But hey live with it there are other options
 
You need to go to "entry requirements" then select "garage" in there to have the filter work. The garage icon in the bottom right of the screen is just a link to your normal garage.:sly:
 
Rules are rules.
 
You need to go to "entry requirements" then select "garage" in there to have the filter work. The garage icon in the bottom right of the screen is just a link to your normal garage.:sly:

I think the other icon doesn't filter the garage either (though it does usually work), I see mustangs and other long cars.

I used a shelby cobra for a few of these races.
 
Back