Rear engine,rear drive cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you test a setup if you're driving so slowly? Setups don't matter unless you've reached the limit of the stock setup, which you clearly haven't.

Or are you now going to tell us that you were timed over 3 laps?

once again that was due to drift.

no just two.

Fixed for you.

Were the setups you tried drift setups? If not, then why drift? 💡

yes tried it out and guess i just sucked at it. really good at rally though.

well i am signing off,godbless!

Good sir, whilst it is laudible that you are keen to test and compare cars, it really would be an idea to get a bit of experience first before passing judgements.

So, please, altho' its not something to get too annoyed about (this just being the Internet and a driving game at the end of the day), it would be a kindness to resist posting comments about ETZ's cars understeering on Motorland when they are set up for a hugely different environment.

The obvious conclusion to jump to is that I am addressing this because I am an insecure 'teen mortally offended that my creations are being 'dissed' by someone new on the block or that I think that my work is the finest ever seen (altho they do suit me very well when I use them for what they are designed for).

Neither of those is the case; I am just trying to nudge you into realising that the game has been out quite a while and some of us have been playing the GT series from the very beginning (of all time it feels like sometimes :)). In order for your enthusiasm to be received properly, you need to first get to know what is possible so that you can avoid making comments that illuminate your 'newness' in a negative rather than a positive light.

Enjoy the game and enjoy playing it in the style you enjoy most and I hope that over time you come to see just how 'deep' it is in terms of the driving and tuning experience (within certain limits imposed by the somewhat flawed game mechanics of course).

You got it buddy.,all i wanted really when i started was those 17 set-ups but some folks are really rude and lack alot of patients.lord i understand you better than famine.

You got it buddy. All I wanted really when I started was those 17 set-ups, but some folks are really rude and lack a_lot of patience. Lord, I understand you better than Famine.

I don't understand people who, despite repeated instruction, direction, mollycoddling and even hitting with a big stick with nails in it, still refuse to accept the rules of a site to which they agreed when they signed up.

Has anyone delivered any kind of infractions yet? No use in having rules if there's no punishment for breaking them. I'm not trying to tell you what you have to do, but this has gone way too far.

OH NO

Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg

Attachments

• Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg
    Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 11
Has anyone delivered any kind of infractions yet? No use in having rules if there's no punishment for breaking them. I'm not trying to tell you what you have to do, but this has gone way too far.
Not to be a prick but yes I agree,it would'nt be fair if there was'nt any infractions. Also I have a 🤬 of them and I'm not trying to get in trouble at all.

Most infractions handed out are carried out, via PM, between the mods and the member in question. There is no requirement for warnings/infractions to be made in public.

Not to be a prick but yes I agree, it wouldn't be fair if there wasn't any infractions. Also I have a 🤬 of them and I'm not trying to get in trouble at all.
Not to be a prick either, but you put the apostrophe between the wrong letters in "wouldn't" and "wasn't". I'm counting down the days until TOURNIQUENETFAN (sp?) gets banned for his crap (there's no other word, really) grammar and this thread closes like a gourmet food store in a recession.

Off-topic: Congrats on the PS3, mazdaman. 👍

Last edited:
What's a 'grip racer'?

Any kind of american racing.Or with aids on

So you want to drive around an oval just turning left?? :P

And cars with driving aids are a no-no in the tuning garages.....or you could find some of Duck's tunes (this will teach you to use the search function for this one, let's see if you can do this!!) and they are infested with aids like ASM & TCS. :yuck:

We're just here to see what ludicrous rubbish you've typed in now. I don't know why you seem pleased to see us.

I'm glad you guys are letting us go carte blanche on him at the moment daan, Famine and Scaff!! :D

I don't understand people who, despite repeated instruction, direction, mollycoddling and even hitting with a big stick with nails in it, still refuse to accept the rules of a site to which they agreed when they signed up.

Unleash the baanhammer and smack 10pts. upside his head!! :cool:

00Rbhs-92078184.jpg

👍

After reading this thread and being able to stop laughing for a moment, I found that there's a real moral behind all of this...:

DontfeedTrolls.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back