*** ReBeL's Photo Gallery ***

• Thread starter =ReBeL=
  • 59 comments
rebelv1yp9.jpg

Hi there :)

I thought I will post few pictures from GT4, as I started the game for the third time (finished twice before, but lost saves when I sold my PS2 (twice)). This time I am playing on PS3 and have only 10% of game done so far. Played GT5P since december last year (first Japanese version, now European), but bit bored with track selection. My favourite track of all time is Nurburgring Nordschleife (as you probably can see looking at the pictures). I've never been much into Photo Mode when I played GT4 previously, but now I changed my mind and I think it is a great fun.

If you all don't mind, I will keep posting my photos in this thread 👍

I am just a begginer when it comes to the photography and editing in Photoshop. I've seen here some awesome gallerys and I can't compare my photos to those masterpieces, but I though: 'Oh well, what a heck' :) Maybe they are not too bad.

I'm open for a suggestions and criticism :nervous:

I will keep first post photo-free for future links to the pictures that can be found later in the thread.

Thank you for taking a time and looking at my photos! 👍👍👍

Last edited:
OK, let's start with the Merc and Vette 👍

Chevrolet Corvette GRAND SPORT (C4) '96

corv1edited.jpg

corv4edited.jpg

corv3edited.jpg

Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG (R230) '04

merc2edited.jpg

merc1edited.jpg

merc3edited.jpg

Last edited:
Great Shots, and they are not too dark either...well, just a little too bright (the first set) but this last photo (preview), the brightness and contrast is spot on.

LdS
Great Shots, and they are not too dark either...well, just a little too bright (the first set) but this last photo (preview), the brightness and contrast is spot on.

Thank you, LdS! Yes, I had my monitor set too dark. It should be OK now 👍

Here it is:

Nissan 300ZX 2 seater (Z32) '89

As always comments are welcome :)

Last edited:
nice start man. Great composition and brightness levels to all your shots. You have a great eye. Can't wait to see that next update.

mine too...I did an update on this car back in the day. should do another one now that my skills have improved. Hurry on the update tho! :sly:

Thank you so much for kind words. I am just a beginner when it comes to Photoshop and photography so they do mean a lot to me 👍

OK, time for my promised BMW update.

BMW M3 '04

Click for full version

Click for full version

Click for full version

Click for full version

Click for full version

Click for full version

Click for full version

Click for full version

Click for full version

Click for full version

Click for full version

Click for full version

Last edited:
You could have thrown the preview picture into the update. Even though, great pictures. My favourite has to be the black and white one. You really have some photography skills, and has you spend more and more time with Photoshop, you will learn something’s and another, so keep experimenting. Try entering in the competitions, they can help increse even more your photoshop skills. 👍

LdS
You could have thrown the preview picture into the update. Even though, great pictures. My favourite has to be the black and white one. You really have some photography skills, and has you spend more and more time with Photoshop, you will learn something’s and another, so keep experimenting. Try entering in the competitions, they can help increse even more your photoshop skills. 👍

Done, the preview picture added to the update. Thank you for the comments. I am still not good enough to enter the competitions. Maybe in the future 👍

I really like the one at SSR5, the colors in it are great, and I'm loving the angle.

Thank you. The funny thing is, it is almost stock shot - I added a little bit of color and contrast and blured it a little bit. :)

Done, the preview picture added to the update. Thank you for the comments. I am still not good enough to enter the competitions. Maybe in the future 👍

You have the Unedited Competition and the PMC (this one, you only need to have a good picture (and you have some) and adjust brightness and contrast). Of course, don't immediately expect to win the first week or so (even though, I have seen some members winning the first time they've enter). And believe me; you are good enough to enter them.

LdS
You have the Unedited Competition and the PMC (this one, you only need to have a good picture (and you have some) and adjust brightness and contrast). Of course, don't immediately expect to win the first week or so (even though, I have seen some members winning the first time they've enter). And believe me; you are good enough to enter them.

Thanks mate. I really like the freedome and fiddling with the photos. I always try not to photoshop it too much, but I don't like rules (I am a rebel, am I) :sly: In some photos I can change just contrast, in others I can do tons of things. Maybe if there was a competition without any rules, something like: just post your GT4 photo, doesn't matter what you did to it. Maybe than I'd enter, but as I said I am still learning and don't feel like competing with those great photos I can see in your and others gallerys over here. I'm not there yet. Need some more time :)

Yeah, of course, no rush. If you need help with something in Photoshop, or just basics notions, don’t hesitate, P.M., and will gladly help. 👍

I am anxious to see a new update from you soon

great shots of the BMW. My favs have to be the SSR5 and the b&w at Tsukuba. Theres drama to that shot. Love the lights you added too. Only advice is to lower the shutter speed on some of the shots. But they are still great man! Lovely pics of the GT also, can't wait to see the next update.

Last edited:
great shots of the BMW. My favs have to be the SSR5 and the b&w at Tsukuba. Theres drama to that shot. Love the lights you added too. Only advice is to lower the shutter speed on some of the shots. But they are still great man! Lovely pics of the GT also, can't wait to see the next update.

Thank you for nice comments and suggestions how to improve. Much appreciated 👍

Thank you for the comments!

Here is my update.

Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 24V '04

Click for full version

Click for full version

Click for full version

Click for full version

Click for full version

Click for full version

Click for full version

Click for full version