Rebull X1/X2010's and FGT's available for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter TbM
  • 31 comments
  • 1,764 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

TbM

GTP Rogue Trader
Premium
Messages
371
Hi guys and girls i have more x1's that are unused 0 miles to trade today26th dec, and FGT's with engine overhaul, body restore and rigidity improvment, still looking for LMP cars like the panzo, c60 etc.

Thanks to everyone who sent me their trades already and i hope you enjoy the S.Vettel X1

Available:
2 S.Vettel X1
2 white FGT
0 green/yellow FGT

Wanted:
Esperante Gtr
pescarolo hybrid '04
Gt-one
Audi R8 '01
F2007
F2010
Mclaren F1 gtr
Bmw v12 lmr
lister storm v12
R390
Gillet vertigo
Ferrari sp1
viper team oreca
Rare ucd cars

I will add more when i get home after work. The X1's and FGT will be sent around 1pm 26th of December(Australian time +10 GMT)

Regards,
TbM
 
Last edited:
raybrig nsx
mclaren f1
nismo 400r
ruf rgt
ruf ctr2
ruf btr
civic rm
impreza rm
camaro 69 rm
shelby 350gt
acr fully tuned
slr fully tuned
ford gt fully tined
2 mil car you chose
what you say
 
Nissan R92CP
Sauber Mercedes C9
Mazda Furai Concept
GT by Citroen Le Mans Race car
ZR1 Racing Modifications
330 P4 Race car
Lancia Delta S4 Rally car

I might possibly have the Chrome Line Jaguar XK13 and Chapperel 2j later today to trade.
Any of thos take your fancy?
 
Big fan quite a few of those cars interest me, i dont have any Ruf's or the Acr
 
Sorry tomo i already have all those cars, the main cars im after today are the Panzo, clk gtr, Audi LMP's besides the R10 but i will have a look at any offer and consider it
 
I have a pescarolo c60 hybride ready to trade at anytime for the x1.

thanks
 
tbm
Hi guys and girls i have more x1's that are unused 0 miles to trade today, still looking for LMP cars like the panzo, c60 etc. ill try and make a list of cars i want when i finish work. The x1's will be available to be gifted in about 12 hours.

Thanks to everyone who sent me their trades already and i hope you enjoy the S.Vettel X1

I have either c60 hybride or fgt to trade with the x1

Thanks
 
tmo_r I will check which model i have when i finish work in about 4 hours and let you know via PM.

Regards,
TbM
 
I still have a few trade slots open today, get your offers in, please post your offers for the moment as im at work and cant clear my full PM inbox lol. I will consider trading for Fgt's in colours i dont have currently have White, Green/yellow and have a red one on the way.

Regards,
TbM
 
Minolta 88C-V '89 can do a trade today :)
 
I can buy Vertigo Race Car, R89C Race Car, C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car or R8 Race Car (Audi Playstation Team ORECA) and add FGT for X1
 
I give you a Lambo Nomad ;)

And can put a Seven Fireblade too :)
 
Ive got just over 1 hour left till i finish work then ill PM everyone who wants to trade, sorry for the delay.

Regards,
TbM
 
Ok im back from work i will pm everyone and update my wanted list.

Regards,
TbM
 
There is still 2 or 3 X1's available for trade in 6-8 hours, pm or post your offers.

Regards,
TbM
 
Taking orders for X1's and FGT's to be sent out today
 
You still need Viper Team ORECA cars? I have a fresh #51 I just bought off the used lot.
 
I've got Gillet Vertigo + 5 matte black paints + 1 dark gray matte chip. Also quite rare Nissan 240RS rally car '85, and Lancia Delta S4 rally car '85.
 
Odzzie ill take that Sp1 off your hands, what are you looking for in return?

And yes I'm still after the viper i will pm you when i get some spare time at work or when i finish work to arrange a deal.

Regards,
TbM
 
Snipez i will pm you too just gotta do a couple things at work, be back soon.

Regards,
TbM
 
I've got a better offer from elsewhere, I'm sorry. You can forget me.
 
Last edited:
Pm's have been sent, still have cars left to trade, pm or post your offers for a trade today.

Regards,
TbM
 
I have a feeling, that this is becoming a scam business...
 
What do you mean by scam business? I'm not asking for money, I'm trying to trade for cars i don't have, not to sure how that is a business or a scam, i have only had 1 person pm me that he didn't recieve his car out of roughly 40 trades in the last 3 days. I think you may be barking up the wrong tree mate.

Regards,
TbM
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back