Recently Purchased Car/s Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter kidd0218
  • 40 comments
  • 2,270 views
Just last night I felt compelled to drop over 600K Cr. on some pre 1950 VW ATV. Don't know what got into me!
 
I just bought a bunch of UCD cars I didn't have, my latest buy being the Fiat Turbo Coupe.
 
380RS.

Love it. Though I was able to spend the same amount (100k) on both a Z33 and Z34 in mods and car price and get better times on most tracks. Mainly it's due to being able to throw on racing tires on the other Z's.
 
Mitsubishi STARION 4WD Rally Car '84
 
The current cars in the online dealership is everything I wanted. There goes all my savings. :(
 
The GTR M3 and the Mugen NSX. Man these cars handle so nicely.
 
Renault 5 Turbo Rally
 
I saved for about two weeks and just bought the F2010 a couple nights ago. It was worth every penny! It was hard passing up on some of the cars in the UCD that came up while I was saving, but I'm glad I did
 
Mercedes 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution 2 Touring Car '92 (phew!)

Got it in the UCD for around 1.7 mil, to get into some DTM action. Great fun to drive, even if GT5's DTM championship falls way short of GT4's.
 
I recently bought cars for the seasonal events.

The 207 and the TVR car. I already have some cars for the european event. I might pick up that Volvo type something car, its abit too expensive, for such an old OLD car.
 
Back