Recipe on the CL666, Genome Project

• Thread starter phillip
  • 44 comments
can we get back to the subject at hand :D
i can spell i just cant type, tell me what you guys think :lol:

Attachments

• anthonysinatra_track_cl600.ini.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 25
famine, are you gonna update your hybrid section on your site and include the rest of the examples whos ini files havent yet been uploaded, like the crx del hell and such?

Yes Famine, how soon will you be updating your wewb site I find it most interesting, as I am very new to this whole Hybrid thingy, it was'nt until last week a guy came to house and muder/killed/commited suicide on each and every one of my friendz with a demio, I'm talking R34 skylines, supras, F1 you name he creamed us....and how can i get a hybrid car?

Everything on how to get a hybrid car is still on the site and intact. Check you're using my expensive site (famine-online) and not the cheap crap site (fortunecity).

I may update large portions of my site in the near future - I'm like a compression wave with vast quantities one minute then bugger all for six months - but I've just moved house and have more pressing matters to spend my time on.

Famine
Everything on how to get a hybrid car is still on the site and intact. Check you're using my expensive site (famine-online) and not the cheap crap site (fortunecity).

I may update large portions of my site in the near future - I'm like a compression wave with vast quantities one minute then bugger all for six months - but I've just moved house and have more pressing matters to spend my time on.

That.. Mercedes.. Is there GS2 V4 codes for it? I must have that car...

Yeah wheres the recipe????? Famine, I know it aint yours to give but let the guy know ppl out there interested in it and if he's willing dish it out if not let him come and tell us to go BUGGER OFF...

tickaz
I'll give my left nut for it common man.....on second thought nahhhh, but PLEASE Famine Dann plz share...
I don't have it, so your 'nads are safe from me.

Back