I run a front bias on most of my cars, FF cars need a heavy rear bias. Sometimes a car needs a rear bias if it needs some help rotating even after it's been tuned. A 5 5 balance is never usually the best, but try a point higher in the front, and a point lower in the rear in an FR or MR car so 6 4 and see how it feels. Then reverse it and do it again. If need be, if you feel your tires are turning red under breaking too often (you favour late braking, so I presume you mean hard braking too) then drop a couple points, so 5 3 or 4 2.
But if you're using a tune from here:
https://sites.google.com/site/gt6tunes/general I suggest that you use what they suggest even if it's a Praiano tune and it suggests 0 0. The tuners know what works best for their cars.