Recommended cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marinus
  • 15 comments
  • 1,371 views
Messages
125
Netherlands
Enschede
Messages
junglefuryranger
Hi all, i just racing on the Expert Level and trying to win the Hystoric Race Cup and the Gran Turismo All Stars Cup, but damn those are though, any cars you guys recommend???

Thx for your help:D
 
For the Historic cup i bought a '69 Chevrolet Camaro (New dealership) I race modified it and fully tuned it. Better options ofcourse are the Chapparals or Toyota 7 which are expensive.

For the Allstars I used the Minolta (Prize car) from the Like the wind event.

If you look at the online dealership they have a few good cars for this , best is the Bentley speed 8 . The Pescarolo is probably good too. The Minolta is available online dont buy it youll win it later on.
 
*you can win the Toyota 7 by winning "like the wind"*
This is an excellent car for the job.
 
^^ I assume the above poster means in b-spec.
 
I am racing in A-Spec :D
 
That's right...
But sometimes cars that you win in B-spec are very helpfull to win A-spec events.
This is one of them.
And: no need to buy an expensive classic racecar either ;)
 
Try a plymouth superbird (meep meep) for the Hist. Car Champ. and an X2010 for the all stars.
 
Try a plymouth superbird (meep meep) for the Hist. Car Champ. and an X2010 for the all stars.

I used the PD F1 for the all stars.:) and the Toyota 7 for the Nostalgia series.
 
I used Toyota 7 for A and B.
 
GT All Stars I think I used the Covette RM
 
I left the Historic Race until I could enter the Indy 500. You win the Jag X13 Race Car which does the job very nicely.
 
i used a tuned Lamborghini Countach. It works well but, you need to drive it well in order to win.

Best wishes!
 
I used Toyota 7 for A and B.
You have to manage your Bob carefully in B spec in the Toyota - he's got a habit of clipping the barrier into the Swimming Pool and spinning.
 
I'd say that depends on his level though.
 
Do the 'Like The Wind' in B spec & you'll win the Toyota 7 Race Car '70 (S). This will win both easily.
 
Back