Recommended GT6 Updating Instructions

• Thread starter MasterGT
  • 32 comments
I happen to buy GT6 off of amazon and when i got it i had found out that is was a version from Europe (Holland I think) but it had a sticker in the official PS3 plastic wrapping that it was playable in English, and so it is and the paper instruction manual is NOT in English, I do not understand the Stockyard thing, i had read here in the forums that the garage is limited to 200 cars but so many more than that are available. How does the stockyard thing work to put and retrieve cars?
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/manual/

Hi!

I’m new to GT6, and i’m trying to follow these instructions to the letter, however at step 11, following the in game prompts, it starts installing the first update but just hangs there at 5 minutes remaining. It was stuck like that for over an hour before i gave up with it (it’s getting late and i have to be up early for work lol). Any advice?

EDIT: I tried it again and it worked. Perhaps it was the thunderstorm overhead during the first attempt when it stalled. Or that it’s an old console!

I must say though, I’m kinda regretting updating it now. There were apparently some physics ‘fixes’ included in one of updates and now my finely tuned Acura NSX ‘91 doesn’t handle the same. Feels lighter and more prone to spinning out during high speed cornering. Gonna have to get back to tinkering, just when I had it perfect. Drat!

Last edited:
Back