*Recruiting* | "Route 66" | [Drift/Fun/Award]

• Thread starter MarlonH8
  • 33 comments
Germany
Lower Saxony
Driver-DE
route66.png

Welcome to the thread of the new Drift & Fun Team "Route 66 !"
We are a growing drifting team, where you can have fun driving, drifting, or playing a special role in our team ! You can even earn price cars or other awards ! If we get enough good drift records from our team, we are able to make High-Quality Drift-Montages !

r66.png
is recruiting...

Organisators
(Good reliability required - Good connection required)
ADVERTISING - GAME HOSTING - MESSAGING

Players
(Have fun racing and respect your teammates)
PRACTICE - RACES - DRIFTING - FUN EVENTS - AWARD RACES

Photographers
(Good Photo-Mode skills required)
RACE HISTORY - PHOTO GALLERY

Recorder
(High-Quality video-recording required - Ability to send me the clips [via e-mail, msn, skype...] required)
REPLAY-RECORDING - SEND VIDEOS TO ME

Co-Leader
(Good computing-skills required - Nice community history required - An big application required)
2ND HIGHEST PERSON - ORGANISATOR & PHOTOGRAPHER IN ONE

ONE REQUIREMENT FOR EVERY MEMBER IS...
HAVING SOME EXPERIENCES IN DRIFTING !

viperu.png

If you becoma a member of
r66.png
, you will get our fully-tuned team Viper with our team paint chip we will vote about.

You need to be kind to other members and have fun while playing !

If you want to join, put your answers behind the ":" or "?"

Name:
PSN:
Favourite Car(s):
Favourite Paint Chip(s):

What are you mainly doing in GT5 ?
How would you describe your style ? (Dirty/Clean)
Why do you want to join our team ?
What would you like to be ? (Organisator/Player/Photographer/Recorder/Co-Leader)
Why would you like to be that ?
Anything else you'd like to say ?

Suggest 1 of these 4 paint chips for our Viper SRT10 Coupe !

DRIFT = COLOR-CHANGING !​
JUST THE SPEEDY GREEN !​
Purple-Orange-Mix​
Sub-Lime​
redbullhangar73j.jpg
redbullhangar72.jpg

redbullhangar71y.jpg
redbullhangar7oc.jpg

Vitamin C​
Very White​
ENERGY !​
CLASSIC !​

THIRD POST BY THE WAY :D
.​

Last edited:
Good luck from Team Galaxy Toxic Dose Crew. You have a really good looking OP and I wish the best of luck with this team!

VIPER SRT10 Coupe only team, hmm :rolleyes: Best of luck guys 👍 :)

This is what I was thinking. What if there is a competition the team wants to enter, but the Viper isn't allowed? I think there should be more than 1 car to choose from to be honest, but then again this isn't my team. Do what ever you wish.

This is what I was thinking. What if there is a competition the team wants to enter, but the Viper isn't allowed? I think there should be more than 1 car to choose from to be honest, but then again this isn't my team. Do what ever you wish.

I think i got to change the viper into a gift for joining and make it free for everyone what car they use... Your critic really helped me !

Question? Why require then a a spec level 20 or higher? How do you prove it?

SPANK
Question? Why require then a a spec level 20 or higher? How do you prove it?

No idea why they would need it for a drift crew but if you add people
Their ranked in your in game friends list in order of a-spec level, you can also change to go by b-spec

A bit of advice. Don't instantly link to Competition drifting. Your team should be about the fun of drifting, having a good time, and being an awesome group of mates, not just winning 'rep'.

Good luck from D-Max! :)

Yes, in our first phase we recruit members, have fun and such stuff... if we are a team with members, who know each other, we gotta get started on competitions :D

Don't feel you have to. My least favourite part of the GTP drifting community is all the fights that competitions always end with. Don't feel you have to 'better' everyone else, just enjoy smoking tyres and rubbing doors!

The main reason for the creation of this team was having fun together drifting. I wanted to do community-drifting videos too, so that is one good try. I never thought of competitions before putting the viper-paints up.

I think i got to change the viper into a gift for joining and make it free for everyone what car they use... Your critic really helped me !

No problems, and it wasn't really a critic... just a suggestion really.

Yeah, another good luck from BURST! But what Chris said about competitions ending in fights, it may happen, but we (at least I do) apologize after and fix everything up. It does bring more fun into the community, and its worth at least trying!

Yeah, another good luck from BURST! But what Chris said about competitions ending in fights, it may happen, but we (at least I do) apologize after and fix everything up. It does bring more fun into the community, and its worth at least trying!

If there wouldn't be any comps I wouldn't be here. They are a major part of this community and drifting overall. For some more, less for others

WOW, best new team thread I've seen in a LONG time 👍

Good luck from TSS! :sly:

Edit: We're not allowed images in signatures, it's a b**** :(

If there wouldn't be any comps I wouldn't be here. They are a major part of this community and drifting overall. For some more, less for others
Well I'm here to just have fun while drifting, and competitions can be fun now and again, but you can't beat a chilled-out 3 hour tandem session :D

WOW, best new team thread I've seen in a LONG time 👍

Good luck from TSS! :sly:

First, of all thanks !

Edit: We're not allowed images in signatures, it's a b**** :(

I didnt knew that, but i'm going to make some either and put them under the "MEDIA" category...
By the way, I'm shooting some photos for the "PHOTO" section!

Back