Red Bull Hangar-7 World Tour details have been published

• Thread starter Rangeraus
  • 424 comments
Are the RedBull X cars in the Hanger real working replicas of the in game models or just full size models for show?

upload_2019-9-14_19-52-31.png

upload_2019-9-14_19-53-0.png

i9WShbA.png

GOe51pV.jpg
CABOJ9y.jpg
R403cni.jpg

upload_2019-9-14_19-53-42.png

q22FuHm.jpg

Sorry for the green, something stupid is going on with my display. And I can't even see, it's only in screenshots.. help?

Last edited:
It's all kicked off for 2nd; Brooks leads the train!

EDIT: Suswillo fights back; Derrouiche down to 4th. Lopez has a chance...

Are the RedBull X cars in the Hanger real working replicas of the in game models or just full size models for show?
it's just for show I believe, in one of the videos back in the day with Vettel, Newey said it would take a couple of dozen million dollars to build one for real as far as I know.

Oooooooooooooooo it's at night too! This is really gonna be nuts.

This is stupid actually. Nobody in the back half of the grid is gonna half a realistic chance at getting Top 4 unless someone crashes out or something.

it's just for show I believe, in one of the videos back in the day with Vettel, Newey said it would take a couple of dozen million dollars to build one for real as far as I know.

That makes sense, I thought if anything maybe they had thrown an old engine from one of their other cars in it, but didn’t figure it would have been built to spec and capable of doing what it could do in game IRL. Thanks. That would be pretty cool if they really built a full working model to spec though. :)

Back