redbullhangar7149.jpg

redbullhangar7150.jpg

Alfa romeo 8c competizione
redbullhangar7151.jpg

redbullhangar7152.jpg

redbullhangar7153.jpg

redbullhangar7154.jpg

Thank you for this thread, it works perfectly. 👍

Was a little confusing at first but when you know how it works it is simple and very handy. :)

Is it just me, or do the interiors look much, much more detailed than the Interior Shots of Luzern?

Nope the interior shots there were really hard to take and you had to zoom in on one object blurring everything else out..

kaede
I am throwing in another tutorial with an easier spot. Its crappier than my previous one. Enjoy. :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YN50BqJl6Q">YouTube Link</a>

Cheers for this. I failed on first location and then failed on second location which you demonstrate her but...somehow got further despite the failure. I have then gone back to the first location and now i have cracked it!

Diatribe777
I keep checking for more interior shots, so why the shortage?
Is there another thread or is this glitch fixed?
Beautiful shots btw...

I keep meaning to post some I took the other day but haven't been able to yet :(

Im on the very latest version and got it to work so no I don't think they "fixed" it yet ;)

I don't understand why they don't just let us have this ability. I mean you can watch camera angles from inside the cars on replays :odd:

It doesn't work when I try pressing select. :grumpy:

EDIT: Never mind, it works.

Last edited:
I always end up just outside the car or in the engine bay! Any tips?

Madertus
@Scottish GT5:

Position your car carefully! In this glitch, precision is everything!

Thanks! I just noticed when I enter the camera I suddenly fall to the ground unable to move and even sometimes stuck on the car! Is this normal?

Fall to the ground level immediately? ._. If yes, I'm no idea how to help you.

And what do you mean by 'stuck on the car'? That your camera stops on the roof? I sometimes come across this too, didn't find the solution yet :grumpy:

EDIT: Everyone chill the (fudge) out, I got this! :D

When you are stuck at the roof, prepare for glory! Enter the camera aiming mode (you know, not to move around the spot, but to pic shooting itself). Now, you'll find yourself - no surprise - on the car's roof. Pull the LEFT analog stick down and quickly tap SELECT twice. You'll descend a bit. Repeat it a few times until you'll be able to go through your ride's roof. To go up, push the left analog stick up. Plus, the harder you pull/push it, the more you go up/down.

That's all about! :D

Last edited:
Bahhh.. I can't do it unless it just does not work for the Aventador. I can't get past the roof of the car.

EDIT: Got in somehow! :lol:

Has this been secretly "fixed" on us?!

Can't get in to anything I try tonight and it had become 2nd nature to me. Maybe I just happened to stumble across a few that wont let you in?

Latest Posts

Back