Red Bull Junior Championship 2021 CANCELLED.

• Thread starter OJBrit
  • 36 comments
All sounds great, but with my connection problems I'd just cause issues. We're getting fibre to the island soon™ so hopefully I can start doing this stuff without causing issues in the future.

All sounds great, but with my connection problems I'd just cause issues. We're getting fibre to the island soon™ so hopefully I can start doing this stuff without causing issues in the future.
No worries. Where abouts are you? If we get going you could pop into later rounds.

YES, Red Bulls! I've been looking for a series to participate in for a while and this is what I definitely wanted! 22:30 BST is 6:30 A.M. here so it's gonna be quite hard to take part in every race, well, but I'll try my best!

GTP - FaustoAriz
PSN - GTC-FaustoAriz_
Number - 53

Last edited:
YES, Red Bulls! I've been looking for a series to participate in for a while and this is what I definitely wanted! 22:30 BST is 6:30 A.M. here so it's gonna be quite hard to take part in every race, well, but I'll try my best!

GTP - FaustoAriz
PSN - GTC-FaustoAriz_
Number - 53
Good to have you aboard.

Just as a note I have timed this to be 1 a month so hopefully that will make it easier on some tighter schedules.

Good Morning everyone.
With just over a week to go we only have 5 confirmed entrants and 1 reserve.
Therefore it is with a heavy heart the only solution is to cancel the event.
I want to thank each and every one of you for wanting to participate in my event. It really does mean a lot.
I am sorry I could not get this off the ground for you. I guess I have some things to learn here.
I may try again at the start of next year with a better plan.
Thank you again.

Good Morning everyone.
With just over a week to go we only have 5 confirmed entrants and 1 reserve.
Therefore it is with a heavy heart the only solution is to cancel the event.
I want to thank each and every one of you for wanting to participate in my event. It really does mean a lot.
I am sorry I could not get this off the ground for you. I guess I have some things to learn here.
I may try again at the start of next year with a better plan.
Thank you again.

Maybe a one off event would drum up more interest :cheers:.

Back