G GT-Hunter Messages 192 Denmark Messages Blod_Jack1 - P-PowerSlide-S Jan 31, 2011 #1 It have done 630.1 km But i have never used it. I take allmost any offer since i got 2 prototypes.
M mclarengts Messages 65 Messages mclarengts Jan 31, 2011 #2 Hey what are you looking for I have a few cars, but not the rare stuff I'm still pretty new
G GT-Hunter Messages 192 Denmark Messages Blod_Jack1 - P-PowerSlide-S Jan 31, 2011 #3 Offer. I can only say yes ore no
G GT-Hunter Messages 192 Denmark Messages Blod_Jack1 - P-PowerSlide-S Jan 31, 2011 #6 Nahh no thanks. Im looking for Mazda 787B Race Car '91 Ore somthing like that
userme5 Messages 78 Messages jinmuc9 Jan 31, 2011 #7 i can trade u the mazda 787B for the carbon x1 tomorrow will that be ok?
userme5 Messages 78 Messages jinmuc9 Jan 31, 2011 #8 maybe even at the time of the next reset its 1 in the morning at the time of reset where i live
userme5 Messages 78 Messages jinmuc9 Jan 31, 2011 #11 beat u to it huh? no worries theres alot of other ppl trading carbon x1s so... gl anyways