Red Bull X2014 doesn't work

  • Thread starter Thread starter niekie1999
  • 7 comments
  • 1,270 views
Messages
26
Netherlands
Groet
Messages
niekie1999
My red bull x2014 and x2014 s.vettel challenges don't work, does somebody have a solution?
 
This is at least the 5th thread regarding the lack of X2014 events which should be here.
 
Be cool, if they are taking so long, probably its because they have something good for us... or they are just recovering from the new year's party... who knows.......
 
My personal opinion is that they decided to delay it and bring it in along with the next big update...which would suggest the update is imminent. Of course I am, like usual, probably completely wrong but I can always dream.....and get people's hopes up unnecessarily :mischievous:
 
Be cool, if they are taking so long, probably its because they have something good for us... or they are just recovering from the new year's party... who knows.......
I'll go for new years party recovery theory why they're late
 
Back