RED camaro LM race car 0.0 miles

  • Thread starter Thread starter NjLowrider
  • 23 comments
  • 865 views
Messages
1,173
Messages
Drex81
Also have many more rare cars. All jgtc.

Looking for corvette c5r race car. Yellow
 
I have a Yellow Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) '00 in my UCD that I can buy and trade with you. Problem is that I can't do the trade until when the timer resests on monday evning EST.
 
Yeah it's in my ucd also! Problem is I don't have the money :( I can trade now!!
 
Can trade now!! Anyone?
 
ill trade you if its red on red camaro
 
Red on red? There is only four colors? Red blue green and black. All on white?
 
trust me i've seen a red on red one. lol I wanted to trade for it before cause i have never seen one that color.

do you have any of the penzoil gtrs?
 
Yes I have both pennzoil and pennzoil/zexel.
 
If i offer you the F1 of your choice?
there are 6 of them...
 
cant send a vettel before monday

but i can send a fgt now
 
No vettel. I need the corvette c5r
 
cant send the c5r before monday,
but i can send a brand new 2J now!
 
I holdin out for the c5r today.
 
Still available for trade now!
 
wich color excact is that camaro ?
 
ok thnx
 
I have one ready for trade.
 
It has zero miles. Lucky 1000 ticket :)
 
Back