Red dot over world circuit menu

• Thread starter shagdogjr
  • 11 comments
United States
Willits,Ca
R Shugrue Jr
I’ve been playing 7 for months I have completed all races in world circuit but have a red dot still and cannot figure out what I’m missing any ideas?

Go to Catalunya. Click on arcade races, some of the options should have a little green icon. Just select and then back out of each one and it should clear the red dot.
So it was not a bug like I thought. I do not remember ever having the green dots on any previous track additions/changes in other updates.
Thanks for the info.

Go to Catalunya. Click on arcade races, some of the options should have a little green icon. Just select and then back out of each one and it should clear the red dot.

Can confirm this fixes it. I had to unlock Catalunya first (33rd menu book; world touring 600 championship), but I finally got rid of the red dot! Had to open up every one of the sub-tracks with the green megaphone symbol to do so.

Last edited:
I had this happen after 1.20 as described here, and got it cleared. It's back now, and has been since the update with the new Nurburgring layouts, I think (1.31.) I have no events I've not won, at any track (including Tokyo Expressway, which now has 2 screens of events,) and the red dot for new events persists again. Anyone else? Can anyone explain?

Continued searching, maybe a circuit experience I haven't looked at, will check those and see.

Last edited:
I had this happen after 1.20 as described here, and got it cleared. It's back now, and has been since the update with the new Nurburgring layouts, I think (1.31.) I have no events I've not won, at any track (including Tokyo Expressway, which now has 2 screens of events,) and the red dot for new events persists again. Anyone else? Can anyone explain?

Continued searching, maybe a circuit experience I haven't looked at, will check those and see.
Click those new Nurburgring layouts in Arcade mode and it should clear the red dot.

That did it. Oddly, the same solution for the new Catalunya layouts in the earlier update, which I did, but never thought about again... :dunce:

You mean it wasn’t a sniper waiting for your command to “end” world circuits?

IMG_0854.gif

Back