Red Fox Racing Drag Racing Team

• Thread starter Bashdem
  • 47 comments
United Kingdom
London
bashdem
redfoxracing_zps88d1b887.jpg

We are a racing team called Red Fox racing. We are not like the others and we will accept anyone who just likes to have fun drag racing.

Rules :

- Respect everyone in the team

- Join a lobby last least 2 times a week

- Help another member if they need a tune

- Have at least 10 drag cars

- Has an idea how to tune

- Has to speak good English

- Must come from Europe due to connection.

- Must be a legit tune no hacking. If any member is found hacking they will be immediately kicked.

To apply just fill out this:

PSN:
GTP Name:
Favourite drag car:
Anything else:

Lobbies:

I will open random lobbies sometimes

Friday @ 7PM GMT

Saturday 3-5PM GMT

Sundays : I will tell you the time

I hope you have fun racing with everyone!

Members :

Leader: bashdem

Members :

- lilJayJayRacing

- pitchit32

- Dano20

Last edited:
PSN: lilJayJayRacing
GTP Name: lilJayJay
Favourite drag cars: Ford GT NS, Specv, R34, ACR, ect. basically all RWD cars and some AWD's
Anything else: I'm a lone wolf but it time for me to group up, Im keeping up with dem pro's :) + need to post some leaderboard times

Good luck from R Spec Tunerz!
Feel free to check the free agents thread for some drivers.

PSN: lilJayJayRacing
GTP Name: lilJayJay
Favourite drag cars: Ford GT NS, Specv, R34, ACR, ect. basically all RWD cars and some AWD's
Anything else: I'm a lone wolf but it time for me to group up, Im keeping up with dem pro's :) + need to post some leaderboard times

Accept welcome to the team!

5 post in a row..

There is a small icon (multi quote) next to the [ ! ] symbol at the bottom of each post, press it on each post, then press the quote button on the last post to quote all the selected post at once 👍

There is a small icon (multi quote) next to the [ ! ] symbol at the bottom of each post, press it on each post, then press the quote button on the last post to quote all the selected post at once 👍

Or just do what I used to and copy and paste the last quote then edit yours and paste it. :lol: I can't believe I never knew how to do it until recently :dunce:

Or just do what I used to and copy and paste the last quote then edit yours and paste it. :lol: I can't believe I never knew how to do it until recently :dunce:

:D :D :D ^ I have to do this 95% of the time since I'm always on mobile. The only time I'm actually on CPU is Monday through Friday 6am-4pm when I'm at work. Simply because I hardly get any reception/WiFi in my office lol.

:D :D :D ^ I have to do this 95% of the time since I'm always on mobile. The only time I'm actually on CPU is Monday through Friday 6am-4pm when I'm at work. Simply because I hardly get any reception/WiFi in my office lol.

:lol: yeah I'm normally on mobile... And sorry for going slightly off topic guys :lol: 👍

PSN:Pitchit32
GTP Name:Pitchit32
Favourite drag car:Viper SRT10
Anything else: Just starting to figure out how to tune but have had good success so far.

Alright mate I changed it.
Will you add me so we can hit the strip sometimes?
psn: lilJayJayRacing
cya

Alright mate I changed it.
Will you add me so we can hit the strip sometimes?
psn: lilJayJayRacing
cya

Yeah sorry I won't be on today but tomorrow I will be on and I'll add you and we can go on a private lobby just drag racing!

[

I hope no one finds any offense in that..... I don't but others may, be careful about posts like that bro. Trust.

Yeah thanks dude we will.

From HIBOOST welcome guys and good luck!

Thanks Danny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back