red light camera's in utah?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ilovethescudo
  • 5 comments
  • 1,958 views
Messages
206
United States
None of your business
Are there any Red Light camera's in utah? Just wonderin because I think I ran a red light earlier this morning.
 
If you get a ticket in the mail next week, then there are red light cameras.
 
My guess is that there will be a sign at an intersection with a red light camera. We have them every so often in Seattle, and I believe they are required to tell you if they are spying.

There was also a lawsuit that got many tickets refunded a while ago because the "traffic camera ahead" sign was improperly illuminated at night, so my guess is that you're fine unless you see a sign.
 
Years ago when they first started bringing them in here they had signs, about half of the major intersections have them and no signs at all. Oh and they used to only catch you running reds now they detect speed also, double whammy.

I never saw any in the US or Canada though.
 
If you get a ticket in the mail next week, then there are red light cameras.

A WEEK!?!? Dang they're slow. It's a good thing that I just found out that red light camera's have been banned in Utah for quite some time.
 
You don't deal with government agencies much, do you?
 
Back