Redeem codes don't work - PS4PS4 

• Thread starter TCR
  • 18 comments

TCR

Australia
Brisbane
TCR79
Hey guys,

Any tips on getting the redeem codes for the limited edition cars etc to work for the PS4?

I've tried in the game, but I get a message saying they " may not be correct are or are invalid".

TCR
Hey guys,

Any tips on getting the redeem codes for the limited edition cars etc to work for the PS4?

I've tried in the game, but I get a message saying they " may not be correct are or are invalid".

same thing happened, YOU need to enter the DASH as well between the numbers.

same thing happened, YOU need to enter the DASH as well between the numbers.
Eh...no...
-You go to the site that @sik180sx mentioned.
-There you get a different code: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
-Go to PS store and redeem this code, using ONLY the numbers, not the dashes.

Just got my 5 extra cars this way.
(Mercedes Benz AMG C-Coupe DTM - Ford GT40 Mk IV - BMW M1 ProCar - McLaren F1 - Sauber C9) :bowdown:

If you use the dashes, you are 2 digits short of entering the complete code.

Eh...no...
-You go to the site that @sik180sx mentioned.
-There you get a different code: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
-Go to PS store and redeem this code, using ONLY the numbers, not the dashes.

Just got my 5 extra cars this way.
(Mercedes Benz AMG C-Coupe DTM - Ford GT40 Mk IV - BMW M1 ProCar - McLaren F1 - Sauber C9) :bowdown:

If you use the dashes, you are 2 digits short of entering the complete code.
yeah, u go to the site, enter the numbers including the dashes. without them it doesnt recognize the code. so eehh yer

yeah, u go to the site, enter the numbers including the dashes. without them it doesnt recognize the code. so eehh yer
Come on... Did you try this yourself ? Do you have another PS Store in Australia ?
In the European store you DON'T use the dashes, bacause there is not enough room !

Come on... Did you try this yourself ? Do you have another PS Store in Australia ?
In the European store you DON'T use the dashes, bacause there is not enough room !
You DO have to use the dashes when entering the code on dlc-projectcars.com.

I have just tried the game for the first time, have entered codes and the PS4 says installed but I can not find the cars at all. Do I have to progress in the game or should the cars be available straight away ? Any ideas.

I have just tried the game for the first time, have entered codes and the PS4 says installed but I can not find the cars at all. Do I have to progress in the game or should the cars be available straight away ? Any ideas.
If all went well, the cars should be in your garage, ready to use.

I preordered the game, but I'm still having issues redeeming the code. It's giving me an 'invalid code' message on the website, so I contacted tech support. I'm still awaiting their reply. The code is supposed to be on a Bandai-Namco themed registration card right?

I preordered the game, but I'm still having issues redeeming the code. It's giving me an 'invalid code' message on the website, so I contacted tech support. I'm still awaiting their reply. The code is supposed to be on a Bandai-Namco themed registration card right?

No, I think that's something else altogether.

The vendor should supply a code to enter on PCARS site. I had been under the impression that all pre-orders would qualify for the modified car pack but was told by the website I bought from that this offer was an exclusive (to Zavvi and Game in the UK)

No, I think that's something else altogether.

The vendor should supply a code to enter on PCARS site. I had been under the impression that all pre-orders would qualify for the modified car pack but was told by the website I bought from that this offer was an exclusive (to Zavvi and Game in the UK)

So BT Games didn't even give me a code? Thanks for your help. I'm going to be thinking twice before preordering from them again.

Latest Posts

Back