Redeeming Car Tickets

• Thread starter Whorlow
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello
After update 1.19 I lost all my cars from my garage. After contacting sony they looked into the case. They stated car tickets have been applied to my account. However I can't find them. Any idea where these car tickets might be? I have tried going to purchase cars and seeing if tickets are available there but can't find any similar to this video Has anyone had car tickets applied to their account and managed to redeem them and how?
Thanks
James

Attachments

• Sony support.png
    Sony support.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 28
Hello
After update 1.19 I lost all my cars from my garage. After contacting sony they looked into the case. They stated car tickets have been applied to my account. However I can't find them. Any idea where these car tickets might be? I have tried going to purchase cars and seeing if tickets are available there but can't find any similar to this video Has anyone had car tickets applied to their account and managed to redeem them and how?
Thanks
James

Go to brand purchase a car it should give the option to pay or use your ticket
Thanks unfortunately that hasn't appeared on my screen nor do I have the option to use car tickets
Go to brand purchase a car it should give you the option to pay or use your tickets

Is that for everyone?

I would guess so. I came back off holiday to find all my cars missing after 2 updates. (no corrupted file, all other items available). I contacted via Sony and they investigated and gave me the car tickets.

I would guess so. I came back off holiday to find all my cars missing after 2 updates. (no corrupted file, all other items available). I contacted via Sony and they investigated and gave me the car tickets.
I see nevermind :)

Back