RedLine Drift Team Tryouts.

• Thread starter stewartlil
  • 20 comments
United States
Central America
stewartlil123
I started a Team Called RedLine there was about 7 members but then there was a fallout cause they all wanted to be in charge of everything. Since the falling out I have decided to start the team back up. So as of now Im looking for a whole new team of drifters. I started the team and let a friend Co-own it so there wouldn't be as much pressure on 1 of us.I am looking to get about 7-10 Members to start out with then Me and my Co-Leader will think about expanding and getting other drift teams to partner with us. Now by partner I mean our teams will know each other and drift together and if we need another person in the lobby then maybe the partnered team could help us out. Now I know I still have a lot to learn when it comes to tuning and drifting but I can still help anyway possible. I am at the moment learning how to tune cars to have more style and some to have more speed. So I will post Below the spots that I would like to fill before thinking about getting more members.. Also If you would like to join add stewartlil123 and tell me that you want to join. Thanks in advance. :)

Co-Leader/Founder - stewartlil123

Co-Leader - knightcm

Good Style Tuner -

Good Touge Tuner -

Recorder for Youtube - barajaschristia(barajaschristian)

Here I will post the members of the team. I will also put team partners here.

Members
stewartlil123, knightcm, barajaschristia(barajaschristian), blob875, Adamskie89, SVT_ROUSH_427R, Skaggy_Style, Corruptionist-, BeastEngaged

Partners

Last edited:
Sounds like the makings of a good team.... I can't tryout soon, I'm away in Iceland for a week from tomorrow, but I'm free for weeks after that, is trying out in a couple of weeks time OK for you?

Sounds like the makings of a good team.... I can't tryout soon, I'm away in Iceland for a week from tomorrow, but I'm free for weeks after that, is trying out in a couple of weeks time OK for you?

Yes that is fine just remember to add me and tell me you would like to try out.

Good luck! I still remember that back in the days i actually wanted to join this team, not sure if it's this but atleast it was called team redline :lol:

yeah i know who your talking about i used to drift with them them we sorta broke and the old redline team is now about 6 or 7 friends that dont except any1. But the New Redline is open to the public.

I drift in a stanced, and hellaflushed mitsubishi lancer, the only thing that is modded is the chassis, everything eles is official. Did I mention at it is RED???

I drift in a stanced, and hellaflushed mitsubishi lancer, the only thing that is modded is the chassis, everything eles is official. Did I mention at it is RED???

I myself don't mod but i know how to i have a slammed ford svt lightning 150 its fun to drift i don't really consider it modded cause it is just like 2 inches lower and it doesn't help me drift at all. And you can drift the lancer as long as you don't just go around and tell everyone it is modded giving us a bad name.

stewartlil
I myself don't mod but i know how to i have a slammed ford svt lightning 150 its fun to drift i don't really consider it modded cause it is just like 2 inches lower and it doesn't help me drift at all. And you can drift the lancer as long as you don't just go around and tell everyone it is modded giving us a bad name.

I think people will know its not stock...

Why a bad name? Everyone and their mom has a mod car.

Good luck from TEAM NEMESIS.

And don't worry about giving your team a bad name when modding. I think more than half of us uses modded cars now a days. They are fun ^_^K

Back