RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
I thought we had a graveyard for death teams haha
Sup guys, first of all, things are getting better my knee is doing well and I started using the rowing machine so I might be able to row for the few last races of the season which hopefully would save my scholarship if I pull my a:censored: off.
Also, painting my Chaser? Yeah...thought about it, it's had the same color for the last Almost 3 years now. Maybe purple is not the key haha But then I am just used to the color and I've been loyal to the car and that color scheme for a while now. It's not like it will make me drift better lol
Why do people not drift on Trial Mountain? It's such a nice section. And it's great for tandem aswell. Time to leave Mid field behind for a few days guys lol.

And finally, off topic but I invite you to check this Trailer, My uncle and my family have been working on this movie for the last 5 years and now it's participating in huge festival on Mexico right now, nominated to one of the greatest awards a 'Latino' movie can earn. This is special considering my uncle works installing floors xD Symbolic movie director haha

I love GT6

I was checking the old Prodigy thread and damn :lol: I miss those idiots. Except Ford. There was something with him I always wondered why Bishop never kicked him. Or why didn't I do so Haha. But other than him damn I need to meet again with all of them again.

Oh well s:censored: I joined RSM March 13 of 2013 xD and guess what day it is? Haha

Last edited:
(...)
Also, painting my Chaser? Yeah...thought about it, it's had the same color for the last Almost 3 years now. Maybe purple is not the key haha But then I am just used to the color and I've been loyal to the car and that color scheme for a while now. It's not like it will make me drift better lol (...)

Just a sugestion; Being a dyehard Chaser fan myself, I have 3 diferent Chasers because of this. 3 diferente colour schemes/Wang/No Wang...etc.
(and thinking of getting a 4th :P)

Just a sugestion; Being a dyehard Chaser fan myself, I have 3 diferent Chasers because of this. 3 diferente colour schemes/Wang/No Wang...etc.
(and thinking of getting a 4th :P)
I am that kind of person that likes one instead of many because it gives that one more meaning. I don't need many Chasers with tune variety, I want one that is perfectly balanced and without having to use too much power.
But about the different color schemes:
zPQDsDZTfHW4y0YYQ3_0.jpg

I mean it's okay but I was looking for a slightly darker Green, I feel I am driving a leaf with a 1JZ (hug the trees yo)
But if anyone knows if a green slightly darker, military looking please don't he as:censored: and help a fellow drifter haha
For now I think I'll go back to My purple until I find a scheme I like better​

I am that kind of person that likes one instead of many because it gives that one more meaning. I don't need many Chasers with tune variety, I want one that is perfectly balanced and without having to use too much power.

Each to their own. I use 3 diferent, all have +- similar setups, just small tweaks, main one has 480 (?) Hp. The others dont have more then...510 ? Hp, but MAINLY it's all about having those diferent Chasers/diferent colour combos on the <3 car

I'm not the type of guy that uses only 1 car. Just cant. Although Chaser's my main and favorite car, I think's the game's already boring enough to use only 1 car. Same tracks everyday is boring enough.

But again...each to their own.

But about the different color schemes:
I mean it's okay but I was looking for a slightly darker Green, I feel I am driving a leaf with a 1JZ (hug the trees yo)
But if anyone knows if a green slightly darker, military looking please don't he as:censored: and help a fellow drifter haha​
For now I think I'll go back to My purple until I find a scheme I like better

That green seems good to me, as did the purple.

Yeah I forgot how drifting just takes all the days stress away. I needed that.

I'm still very rusty, got to adjust my toe or something and the damn server kept kicking me out so I just quit :ouch:

Good runs maybe you or testy can lead the pack next time haha

Yeah I forgot how drifting just takes all the days stress away. I needed that.

I'm still very rusty, got to adjust my toe or something and the damn server kept kicking me out so I just quit :ouch:

Good runs maybe you or testy can lead the pack next time haha
Yeah I noticed you didn't even say bye :C Lol Either way this weekend we should be able to get a few more runs, I am online late up at night so see you then (?)^^ haha me leading pfff I think I like chasing more, you guys made me nervous as f:censored: Haha

Bruh I got tired after a while :lol:
Hahaha pfffft time to hit the gym Dub!

I know all about that, in a Brazilian steak house with my family. We still have like 5 other type of steaks to try and I am already having difficulty just thinking how would I get up. .-.

@e_dub64 @Tetsu_X let's not talk about food I am having issues just thinking tomorrow I have to eat lunch. I am so full. Instead let's talk about drifting and how in like 30 minutes I'll be online haha, see you guys then?

Here's one of my best laps from Sunday.

Nice bro, you go often there? have you done any modifications to the ST?

My sleeping schedule has been so messed up lately, I went to sleep at 5pm and woke up at 12, I am basically sleeping at the exact same time my girlfriend is (But her bed time is more fitting..Germany) so I've been having issues logging on PSN lately. Spring break messed everything up lol. And less than 2 months for graduation pfff. Tough few weeks.
I'll try to get on today.

Edit: that if I don't fall asleep before even getting to my room

Nice bro, you go often there? have you done any modifications to the ST?

My sleeping schedule has been so messed up lately, I went to sleep at 5pm and woke up at 12, I am basically sleeping at the exact same time my girlfriend is (But her bed time is more fitting..Germany) so I've been having issues logging on PSN lately. Spring break messed everything up lol. And less than 2 months for graduation pfff. Tough few weeks.
I'll try to get on today.

Edit: that if I don't fall asleep before even getting to my room
Zero modifications done. I placed 3rd in my class behind two other ST guys who I talk to on the focus forums. Hopefully in a couple months I'll get away bars for the front and back. Currently looking for some track wheels for when I do this time trail in the coming months.

HgOtDQIcHSEED6E9L_0.jpg

Expect seeing me on this thing more often haha, I felt in love with it. Has the same weight to power ratio as my Chaser, less torque ofcourse but it doea what the chaser would.

Everytime I get on that track (Nurb Type V) I miss RSM haha I remember even before I joined hanging with you guys on this track lol

Found my girlfriend! Lol Well long story short she dissappeared since thrusday night, she went hitchhiking to Spain with her friend but they lost contact with everybody completely. They were supposed to couch surf on Valencia (Saturday) but they couldn't find a place so they slept on a bench for the last 2 days. This morning they got a place. So now I am way more relieved :lol: ah...I love her.

Anyways I'll like to welcome @AAO_Yoshi to the team. Nice to have you on board bro. We are 4 now (I don't see wolf or Asa as often, half half :lol:)

Last edited:
Found my girlfriend! Lol Well long story short she dissappeared since thrusday night, she went hitchhiking to Spain with her friend but they lost contact with everybody completely. They were supposed to couch surf on Valencia (Saturday) but they couldn't find a place so they slept on a bench for the last 2 days. This morning they got a place. So now I am way more relieved :lol: ah...I love her.

Anyways I'll like to welcome @AAO_Yoshi to the team. Nice to have you on board bro. We are 4 now (I don't see wolf or Asa as often, half half :lol:)
You should buy your girlfriend a survival watch xD or kit. But hey, are you down for some runs tonight around 9:10 CST?

You should buy your girlfriend a survival watch xD or kit. But hey, are you down for some runs tonight around 9:10 CST?
I doubt she needs it haha She is crazy about getting lost. She kinda likes it. And is really open about being on nature, she goes for walks on the mountain once every week because she likes to capture the energy of other places and take it to her surroundings (house ect) When we were in Bolivia, Uyuni. She would just climb anything that would give a better view of the landscape..no natter how sketchy. But you know there are psychos out there and I was afraid her and her friend would run into one of them.

Sure bro! I'll be on at like 7EST. Dub and Yosh might join

I doubt she needs it haha She is crazy about getting lost. She kinda likes it. And is really open about being on nature, she goes for walks on the mountain once every week because she likes to capture the energy of other places and take it to her surroundings (house ect) When we were in Bolivia, Uyuni. She would just climb anything that would give a better view of the landscape..no natter how sketchy. But you know there are psychos out there and I was afraid her and her friend would run into one of them.

Sure bro! I'll be on at like 7EST. Dub and Yosh might join
Hell yeah dude! That's gonna be siccccckk. But that's kind of cool though man, I've never really thought of getting lost in that spiritual sense I guess.

At least you have 4 that get on! hahahah We only have two . . . and 1/2. James only gets on rarely. And with me sitting at the bench temporarily makes only 1 1/2. :lol:

I wish I had open places as those here. I like nature as well and would love to explore it more. It's interesting to see that other world out there.

Blah blah

It's sort of a nice way of life. Everything seems more peaceful. Calm, reaching your goals and any issues is easier to handle. Before my races meditating saved my arse from being overly nervous. You learn to realize things that are so obvious for us we sometimes don't notice them when they go by.

More blah blah
Stop complaining xD Atleast it's just you haha. Hobson thought RSM was just part of my name so RSM-Dub, RSM-ShiroJP, I wouldn't doubt he thought it was some kind of couple matching name :lol:

11060963_963764910309210_9027209477339673182_n.jpg

My girlfriend and I rented an old rusty Land Cruiser, and drove to the top of the world (Well 5,000 meters haha) and stopped at small houses to spend the night. Away from any city lights, our last night there we stayed at the house in the picture above, and before going to bed layed on the cars roof rack and stared at the stars all day. It gAve us the sensation of how small us and our issues truly are. That everything was okay in its own twisted way. Next we are going to travel around Europe. But mostly small villages. No cars. It's great. I am used to Nature. I live in Florida haha And since I started rowing I start realizing how beutiful it truly is. Saturday mornings with the water flat, not a single movement from came from the water and the sun rise: it was all so nice. I miss rowing haha.​

Ayee, glad you found her! ;)

It's sort of a nice way of life. Everything seems more peaceful. Calm, reaching your goals and any issues is easier to handle. Before my races meditating saved my arse from being overly nervous. You learn to realize things that are so obvious for us we sometimes don't notice them when they go by.

Stop complaining xD Atleast it's just you haha. Hobson thought RSM was just part of my name so RSM-Dub, RSM-ShiroJP, I wouldn't doubt he thought it was some kind of couple matching name :lol:

11060963_963764910309210_9027209477339673182_n.jpg

My girlfriend and I rented an old rusty Land Cruiser, and drove to the top of the world (Well 5,000 meters haha) and stopped at small houses to spend the night. Away from any city lights, our last night there we stayed at the house in the picture above, and before going to bed layed on the cars roof rack and stared at the stars all day. It gAve us the sensation of how small us and our issues truly are. That everything was okay in its own twisted way. Next we are going to travel around Europe. But mostly small villages. No cars. It's great. I am used to Nature. I live in Florida haha And since I started rowing I start realizing how beutiful it truly is. Saturday mornings with the water flat, not a single movement from came from the water and the sun rise: it was all so nice. I miss rowing haha.​
I thought your team was dead. correction! xD

Back