RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
Hey guys. Sorry again. Starting to get busy but I got everything that had to be done yesterday. Eating right now (or about to) So I'll try to get online as soon as I get home. 4-5 max. But I am definitely getting online today. I hope it gets easier the next few weeks so I have more time to drift. On June I am leaving to germany until August. So no Games until then. I heard Sandra's brother is a gamer so maybe I can scape my girlfriend for a minute and head over to his room haha. But I a mainly going to enjoy my time with her. I'll keep you guys up to date posting some pictures around here. Obviously followed by a comment of how much I love GT6 :lol: We'll see. For now. I was thinking that we could start making some videos. And I start getting alot of footage so I can atleast do editing while Sandra is at school haha.

@Blueninjacivic Bruh. I just love the Japanese culture overall. I love things that are different. A way of life maybe some of us never get to understand until we are there. I was born and raised in the poorest country in South America. Moving to the U.S was crazy but exciting. The culture is mind messing different. You guys have things so easy specially in education. And how easily money flows here compared to Bolivia. A McDonald's worker could live a luxury life over there.So things like that. Things you don't see here that you see in other places are things that attack me haha

Last edited:
Friendly reminder to the-hard headed-kids out there. If someone leaves your team to join another. Maybe you should stop criticizing their decision and start changing the current conditions and situations of your team, after all, he didn't left just because his fortune cookie told him to do so.

Glad to have you aboard @AAO_Yoshi

Friendly reminder to the-hard headed-kids out there. If someone leaves your team to join another. Maybe you should stop criticizing their decision and start changing the current conditions and situations of your team, after all, he didn't left just because his fortune cookie told him to do so.

Glad to have you aboard @AAO_Yoshi
Bro, bro. My fortune cookie told me too LOL I don't know what kind of fortune cookie Yoshi's got, but this one's telling me to stick with them 5.0 V8's, and the 13B's for the rest of my GT career

@Hobson 1JZ my fortune cookie says. Much love it is.

Gonna go for a run. I'll try to get online before 9 and I'll be online until late at night I think. So see you guys then? I know weekdays are not the best to see people online late at night lol.

@Hobson 1JZ my fortune cookie says. Much love it is.

Gonna go for a run. I'll try to get online before 9 and I'll be online until late at night I think. So see you guys then? I know weekdays are not the best to see people online late at night lol.
I'm up all night, with school or not xD

I think I would actually do that, just that I really suck at racing haha But there are times drifting is just not making it. I even thought about damn Nascar lol

Same here Dub, I am really tired of drifting especially when there's always the same tracks used. Believe it or not but i spent 2 hours drawing yesterday just to take my mind off the game. Playing another game for a few days is a good alternative.

I'm losing interest in this game big time... I literally got online & as I was about to join a room, I just turned my PS3 off. I might just take a break from GT...

Same here Dub, I am really tired of drifting especially when there's always the same tracks used. Believe it or not but i spent 2 hours drawing yesterday just to take my mind off the game. Playing another game for a few days is a good alternative.

Let's get GTA5 (Got it already) and put all our anger into the others character with either a car or handgun :lol:

I'm losing interest in this game big time... I literally got online & as I was about to join a room, I just turned my PS3 off. I might just take a break from GT...
Fricking tell me about it dude, I've done the same thing a lot. Seriously, there's like no way to fix the boredom problem. I wish you guys had a PS4 so we could all play, because that's where all my games are.

I think I would actually do that, just that I really suck at racing haha But there are times drifting is just not making it. I even thought about damn Nascar lol
NASCAR IS FUN AFFFF and so is racing, because it can get really intense over long periods of time~ I can give you some pointers when it comes to racing if you want o. o we can even go at it tonight when I get home

Basically what happened to me. I got so bored of it. I went to Assetto Corsa, and RFactor. But i dont play much racing games anymore. Since i dont have the time to set up my wheel. So i mostly play Arma 2: Dayz Mod.

Go join a racing league. That's what I did, I literally can't go into drift rooms anymore. Every time I go on there's only 2 tracks being used.

I was in like 3 racing leagues. Still i was getting more and more bored of GT

NASCAR IS FUN AFFFF and so is racing, because it can get really intense over long periods of time~ I can give you some pointers when it comes to racing if you want o. o we can even go at it tonight when I get home

When RSM was all on, we would do nascar races. would be intense, but Shadoww would get cocky and start ramming us :lol: and then he would go backwards on the track. :lol:

Basically what happened to me. I got so bored of it. I went to Assetto Corsa, and RFactor. But i dont play much racing games anymore. Since i dont have the time to set up my wheel. So i mostly play Arma 2: Dayz Mod.

I was in like 3 racing leagues. Still i was getting more and more bored of GT

When RSM was all on, we would do nascar races. would be intense, but Shadoww would get cocky and start ramming us :lol: and then he would go backwards on the track. :lol:
Day Z Is the **** apparently, a few of my friends from work play the hell out of it. And I've never been in a racing league, what the hell are they like? o.o By the way, I feel like I'm the best in NASCAR when we're all flying in a line above 200 MPH

@TheKitten :lol: :lol: That was freaking great haha I miss Shadows psycho laugh :lol: and the skype chat haha Were you there when we did this event on Top Gear Test track? I hadn't laugh so hard in my life :lol: I miss those old days. Maybe the game isn't getting boring but we just don't do the things we used to. I hate that I wasn't around here for the more active stage of GT6 and I started playing it again once everyone is getting bored of it -.-

Let's hope we all meet again in GT7 and get back to the old s:censored: haha

@TheKitten :lol: :lol: That was freaking great haha I miss Shadows psycho laugh :lol: and the skype chat haha Were you there when we did this event on Top Gear Test track? I hadn't laugh so hard in my life :lol: I miss those old days. Maybe the game isn't getting boring but we just don't do the things we used to. I hate that I wasn't around here for the more active stage of GT6 and I started playing it again once everyone is getting bored of it -.-

Let's hope we all meet again in GT7 and get back to the old s:censored: haha

The shuffle racing at TGTT? In reasonably cheap car? Plus dirty racing? :lol:

Shadoww making car noise sounds? :lol:

Last edited:
@TheKitten hahahaha you have to respect his 2JZ imitation :lol: :lol: Did you play GTA5 with him? And omg the stupid Nascar races where I tried to be the cleanest and finished last xD

@Blueninjacivic
We need to try to play again. Honestly I don't even care if it's on GT6 I just miss all of you f:censored:ers. Just for the old times. I wonder if I should a PS4 but for now I don't really plan on doing so. I know at one point I will though.

Im at the point where as soon as I get on its boring, even listening to initial D music doesn't help haha. I do like cruising though but people do not follow the rules so eventually that goes down the drain. I did draw a Frs yesterday :)
37171975-7e82-46ca-9606-e8028ccaf728.jpg

@Hobson I'm on ps4 all day on my main account.
What the hell is that account? LOL My main account, like, I thought BlueNinjaCivic was your main account
@TheKitten hahahaha you have to respect his 2JZ imitation :lol: :lol: Did you play GTA5 with him? And omg the stupid Nascar races where I tried to be the cleanest and finished last xD

@Blueninjacivic
We need to try to play again. Honestly I don't even care if it's on GT6 I just miss all of you f:censored:ers. Just for the old times. I wonder if I should a PS4 but for now I don't really plan on doing so. I know at one point I will though.
Bro, get a PS4, and come race and chill with us. Trust me, it's worth it xD Everything is just so ****ing mellow, and then it gets rowdy when we start blowing **** up and mercin' bi**hes. It awwwweesssomme

What the hell is that account? LOL My main account, like, I thought BlueNinjaCivic was your main account

Bro, get a PS4, and come race and chill with us. Trust me, it's worth it xD Everything is just so ****ing mellow, and then it gets rowdy when we start blowing **** up and mercin' bi**hes. It awwwweesssomme
naw my main account is Devintheninja504, i usually play COD:AW or dbz

@Hobson I am guessing the moderators didn't like your thread? :lol: Let's avoid doing our super mafia drug deals over here. What was your kid again?
Alright. Well whatever. Phyk has rent due on the first now, so the offer still stands

Last edited:
Back