RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
Hey guys! 💡 Hows everything going? I have been fairly busy, hanging out with friends and my girl mostly. :lol: What did everyone think of FD this season? Pretty close finishes in both series :eek: Anyway, here is a picture of my car, sorry but I cannot promise when Ill be back...
15536449351_1835c40fe8_k.jpg

Well after some talking with the bro Eric, he's told me that he barely has time to get on to play for now, so we came to the agreement that I take over the gave as Prez of RSM to try and keep it alive since it's been such a long time running team. Going to be checking who's in and who's not on the team, make a head count and stuff and go from there. You know the seat is yours whenever you decide to come back bro. I'll do my best.👍

Well after some talking with the bro Eric, he's told me that he barely has time to get on to play for now, so we came to the agreement that I take over the gave as Prez of RSM to try and keep it alive since it's been such a long time running team. Going to be checking who's in and who's not on the team, make a head count and stuff and go from there. You know the seat is yours whenever you decide to come back bro. I'll do my best.👍
Thanks a bunch bro! I will be back

*Opens coffin*
Hello?
Yes I know, I look old haha It's been a while.
I am sorry, long story short: rowing became a serious thing. I started practicing even in the mornings before school and then afterwards as well. I put every bit of energy I had on it. At the same time I started dating a German exchange student. So I spent as much time with her before she had to go back.
Now here we are. I just plugged my wheel back in :) Excited to get behind the slow Chaser again. I really hope to see you guys around soon.

Little issue: the updates are taking so much more time than it should. And now I am stuck in a point where I can't even play offline and the Installation fails every single time -.-* help?

*Opens coffin*
Hello?
Yes I know, I look old haha It's been a while.
I am sorry, long story short: rowing became a serious thing. I started practicing even in the mornings before school and then afterwards as well. I put every bit of energy I had on it. At the same time I started dating a German exchange student. So I spent as much time with her before she had to go back.
Now here we are. I just plugged my wheel back in :) Excited to get behind the slow Chaser again. I really hope to see you guys around soon.

Little issue: the updates are taking so much more time than it should. And now I am stuck in a point where I can't even play offline and the Installation fails every single time -.-* help?

When your instalation message pops up click download right away. Do not wait for the message to stay for more than 4seconds. It worked for me. Hopefully it works for you too

When your instalation message pops up click download right away. Do not wait for the message to stay for more than 4seconds. It worked for me. Hopefully it works for you too
Day 5, still waiting....
It's the same thing over and again, I try to install it, says "installing-please do not switch off the system while the HDD access indicator is flashing." And apparently it's going to take 160 minutes (looking at the screen right now) and I know how it will go, it will drop down to 60 and then say that there was an issue with the installation.
I am about to throw my controller across the room.

Day 5, still waiting....
It's the same thing over and again, I try to install it, says "installing-please do not switch off the system while the HDD access indicator is flashing." And apparently it's going to take 160 minutes (looking at the screen right now) and I know how it will go, it will drop down to 60 and then say that there was an issue with the installation.

I've never met you but your names screams "awesome" in the literal definition of the word. Add me: MRDEVIL128

Day 5, still waiting....
Try a wired connection and clear your cookies. Hopefully that works I'm ready to chase down that chaser :sly:

On that part....

I jumped on GT6 for fun when my PC was down... But man... After i played crap ton of Assetto Corsa... I just couldnt get into GT6 anymore... Just felt bland... No feeling..... /welp back to AC :lol:

I've never met you but your names screams "awesome" in the literal definition of the word. Add me: MRDEVIL128
I will as soon as I get my game running ^^ Just an average drifter obsessed with angle.
Try a wired connection and clear your cookies. Hopefully that works I'm ready to chase down that chaser :sly:
Alright I'll try that tonight, my girlfriend just went hitch hiking for the weekend so I am just gonna turn on my antisocial-side on and try to get back on rhythm with GT6 the whole weekend.
Haha I wish I was as consistent as I used to be, I can already see my self spinning .-. Well that's what practice is for right? ;) I can't wait to drift with you guys.

Ahh I miss my chaser on GT5 .-. I am gonna go back to the old design, as well as keeping it at 420HP or below

Last edited:
I will as soon as I get my game running ^^ Just an average drifter obsessed with angle.

Alright I'll try that tonight, my girlfriend just went hitch hiking for the weekend so I am just gonna turn on my antisocial-side on and try to get back on rhythm with GT6 the whole weekend.
Haha I wish I was as consistent as I used to be, I can already see my self spinning .-. Well that's what practice is for right? ;) I can't wait to drift with you guys.

Ahh I miss my chaser on GT5 .-. I am gonna go back to the old design, as well as keeping it at 420HP or below

Good luck trying to make it work

Aha you're be fine lol that's practice, good luck

Are you on wifi or hardwired?
I tried everything, from wifi to hardwired. I even moved my console all the way to my living room where I felt to sleep at 3am just trying to find a solution.
Any other thing that could be affecting the installation?

Last edited:
I tried everything, from wifi to hardwired. I even moved my console all the way to my living room where I felt to sleep at 3am just trying to find a solution.
Any other thing that could be affecting the installation?
Are you getting any error codes, the best thing I could say to do is delete the update data if nothing works as then re-install it , hope you find a solution

Are you getting any error codes, the best thing I could say to do is delete the update data if nothing works as then re-install it , hope you find a solution
yeah apparently that's the best option I have. Doing that would delete my savings? Or just the game data? I NEED to keep my Chaser haha, it's the only car I car for. Anyways thanks :)

And no it doesn't show any error codes. It just says an error occurred.

Just delete you're update data , you can keep you're save that shouldn't affect it in anyway , I had the same problem tht worked for me

Latest Posts

Back