RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
Great runs guys! It was fun. Except ascari I hate that track from deep inside xD well its just hard to find a line that makes me feel confident enough. I had some runs with Eric on Willow Springs and damn I was tapping his door like I got paid for every single one lol but it was insane hoe close we got to each other. I forgot to save all replays we got today xD f:censored:k I had one job. It was fun drifting with so many people of the community. I tried the m4 and now I see why so many people like it. But the clutch doesn't work o.o is that normal? It's so annoying without it!

Last edited:
Me and devonte had a nice battle in the M4 on SS5.
It's a fun car to use. Specially with all that horse power it's just always there for you. I have to move my chaser using my weight distribution. So I have to sail it around the corners hoping for the best haha. More horse power really does give you a nice control but I like the feel on my chaser better lol. Are you online later today?

Fun night of drifting guys! Shiro wouldn't let my door be :lol: And Dub was killing it as well. :gtpflag:
Circuito de Madrid_1.jpg

DSC_0433.jpg

Good Night. :eek:

It was so f:censored:Ing fun yesterday :D @Conscience @Djhashbrown @Eric1512 We were getting some nice runs but stupid simple taps messed up so many great runs xD I wanted to slap 8th in one of them haha "trust" a:censored:hole xD That track is so fun haha. And Indy was pretty fun chasing Eric and having @e_dub64 right behind me it was intense when I saw both proximity markers going crazy xD Good weekend :) It was cool to see Asa again. Shocking to see the account he was using. It felt like a team again^^ a small as f:censored: team but I think it's official we are back on track again :) I felt bad when Asa and dub told their romantic stories about the team and their journey....hahahaha heart breaking stuff xD but hey, family sticks together.

And I know you love those punching-like love taps Eric..don't deny it xD

About to order an elgato. Get ready to record some hard core p:censored: guys haha i want to get back on editing

Last edited:
It was so f:censored:Ing fun yesterday :D @Conscience @Djhashbrown @Eric1512 We were getting some nice runs but stupid simple taps messed up so many great runs xD I wanted to slap 8th in one of them haha "trust" a:censored:hole xD That track is so fun haha. And Indy was pretty fun chasing Eric and having @e_dub64 right behind me it was intense when I saw both proximity markers going crazy xD Good weekend :) It was cool to see Asa again. Shocking to see the account he was using. It felt like a team again^^ a small as f:censored: team but I think it's official we are back on track again :) I felt bad when Asa and dub told their romantic stories about the team and their journey....hahahaha heart breaking stuff xD but hey, family sticks together.

And I know you love those punching-like love taps Eric..don't deny it xD

About to order an elgato. Get ready to record some hard core p:censored: guys haha i want to get back on editing

Lol 8th was door hunting all day. It felt just like old times. Oh and at Indy I left for a few mins when I came back I found my nephew on my steering wheel going haywire. I almost had a heart attack, luckily my wheel still works, damn meddling kids lol. I'm pretty sure he must've ran someone off the road so sorry. Sick runs guys we'll do it again sometime.

Lol 8th was door hunting all day. It felt just like old times. Oh and at Indy I left for a few mins when I came back I found my nephew on my steering wheel going haywire. I almost had a heart attack, luckily my wheel still works, damn meddling kids lol. I'm pretty sure he must've ran someone off the road so sorry. Sick runs guys we'll do it again sometime.
Haha yeah he was. In one I was so close to you in full lock and 8th gave me the smallest tickle and I was so sad after that xD I am still newbish so when I get those runs I feel like I am a boss. Sometimes I pull some stuff that I KNOW by fact I'll never be able to do again because they are just miracles haha. But definitely it felt like old good times. And don't worry I don't think I even saw your nephew driving I only had after runs with you in the supra and I am guessing it wasn't your nephew haha
Sick drifting bro! Had a blast. We killed willow.
Yeah dude that was crazy good! After you left I made this little session (I am sure I am not the only one who found it I am late into the game so who knows haha) but it's perfect for low horse power cars I had so much fun in it with my chaser. It's kinda tricky at first but then it's fun as hell.

I am online right now. Thanks giving vacation wooo. (F:censored: thanks giving I am not even U.S. native or citizen) So if anyone is down to drift just let me know.

Are there only f:censored:ing point drifters in GT6? Full lobby all people drifting for points. I felt so disappointed.

Last edited:
Great runs with @e_dub64 That Section Is So fun! But also a killer xD you drop a tire you are done for the run haha the dirt grabs you and won't let go lol but definitely fun and we got some nice runs. I'll be gone until sunday going to miami for my birthday and thanks giving. I am taking my PS3 so I might play but with my DS3 (woohoo that's sucks) but it's something haha. Also I saw Wolf today!!! We got some nice runs with Dev aswell. They tried to handle the beast but failed HA xD I looked around and out of nowhere the room is full of Chasers haha. Had fun. See you guys soon!

Great runs with @e_dub64 That Section Is So fun! But also a killer xD you drop a tire you are done for the run haha the dirt grabs you and won't let go lol but definitely fun and we got some nice runs. I'll be gone until sunday going to miami for my birthday and thanks giving. I am taking my PS3 so I might play but with my DS3 (woohoo that's sucks) but it's something haha. Also I saw Wolf today!!! We got some nice runs with Dev aswell. They tried to handle the beast but failed HA xD I looked around and out of nowhere the room is full of Chasers haha. Had fun. See you guys soon!

The whole time we was drifting, I never noticed that the grip was on low. :lol: But still got some sick runs like always 👍

The whole time we was drifting, I never noticed that the grip was on low. :lol: But still got some sick runs like always 👍
xD you had ONE job! Haha this is what I get for letting you create the room lol. It's good though sometimes I forget to put drift trial type race and when I try to drift: "Holy f:censored: where did this horse power come from?" And I re tune my car and everything trying to figure out what's up haha definitely man sick runs.

...RSM-Wolf...lol. bruh.

Aaaannyywayyy :lol:... Me, Asa, Dub, TJ and Streeto had a decent dori session today :cheers:

I'll try to get on more over the weekend and set my cars up properly :dopey:
Thanks god it's you xD I had no f:censored:ing clue who you were I thought your GTP had wolf on it as well xD So when I saw "JDM Whiteboy" post I was like "who the f:censored: is this? Ok Shiro...play it safe: yoooo long time!" Hahaha
Now that we are here. Nice runs in Suzuka man! It was fun. :)

Oh and I am glad to have Asa back in the team! The family is slowly going back together :D

Last edited:
Back