RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
I think last time I was sober was thursday.....I am having fun haha but I can already see the hangover I'll have Monday lol. Anyways guys. Miss all of you already. I am gonna try to be online tomorrow but I don't think I'll be in shape to be anywhere else but my bed haha See you guys soon!

Yesyerday I had a fun session with Asa and others. I was falling asleep so hard xD bug definitely had fun! I am glad Asa is back haha and I've been having connection issues I start lagging A LOT. I think I have to many people in the house. I must get rid of them haha. I lowered the weight on the Chaser and Added more gorse power. 410HP but omg it makes a difference. I give less aggressive love taps now haha

Oh is anyone going to be online in like...45 minutes (?) @e_dub64 ?

Last edited:
Dont why i get asked what our team record is at. We dont do team battles so please stop asking, this for those that assume we keep track of something so blah. we will join random comps thats about it.

REPEAT WE DONT DO TEAM BATTLES!!!

Dont why i get asked what our team record is at. We dont do team battles so please stop asking, this for those that assume we keep track of something so blah. we will join random comps thats about it.

:lol:
And I'm sorry I haven't been on guys.. my dad just had surgery, so I've been busy...

What are you talking about we are 200-0 (OHQ reference) lmao. But seriously I remember the old times where it was actually normal to have team battles xD it's like looking at our old retarded selves xD Now it's more of having a bunch of people to drift with.

What car did you get?

and nice runs @JDM WHITEBOY ! I told you it was the track xD I hate SS5 it's just not for me.

What are you talking about we are 200-0 (OHQ reference) lmao. But seriously I remember the old times where it was actually normal to have team battles xD it's like looking at our old retarded selves xD Now it's more of having a bunch of people to drift with.

What car did you get?

and nice runs @JDM WHITEBOY ! I told you it was the track xD I hate SS5 it's just not for me.
picked up this fun car 2014 Ford Focus ST
739d1349298956-official-performance-blue-pb-thread-dscn2647.jpg

:crazy:

Me liky! Pontiac!

What year is it? :confused:
Well I got it. ^__^ My very first car. Its a 2008 Pontiac G8. Its a V6 version. Little lower trim than the black one I was looking at a few months ago but still hauls. Mainly got the V6 cause it was the only one for sale in SC, it was cheaper price wise Aaaannndd it was cheaper insurance.

I've been having anger management therapy with @iPutWorkn and a few others. Not going too well, let's just say my car randomly goes into monster truck mode when I hear Work's horn lol. Fun weekend I'll get online later today. I have to go shop for a few things for my trip to Bolivia (!) So, I'll be online in 2-3 hours. Maybe earlier.

I've been having anger management therapy with @iPutWorkn and a few others. Not going too well, let's just say my car randomly goes into monster truck mode when I hear Work's horn lol. Fun weekend I'll get online later today. I have to go shop for a few things for my trip to Bolivia (!) So, I'll be online in 2-3 hours. Maybe earlier.
ul get it eventually bro

be careful :) and im sure she does go, it has pre good hp doesnt it

All the engine performance specs posted. Yeah its not the most HP ever but she pulls hard. Lots of low tq. Ended up racing a V8 Lincon. (One of the better ones) from a stop light. She pulled that V8 hard and we were both balls out. Funny thing is I was still in auto with TCS on. :3

used-2008-pontiac-g8-4drsedan-8776-12813885-3-640.jpg

MECHANICAL
  • Engine, 3.6L Variable-Valve Timing DOHC V6 SFI aluminum (256 hp [190.9 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 248 lb-ft of torque [334.8 N-m] @ 2100 rpm)
  • Transmission, 5-speed automatic with Driver Shift Control and Sport Mode
  • Rear axle, 2.92 ratio
  • Drivetrain, rear-wheel drive
  • Battery, heavy-duty, trunk-mounted, maintenance-free with rundown protection
  • Suspension, performance
  • Steering, power rack-and-pinion
  • Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel
  • Exhaust outlets, dual polished stainless-steel tips

Back