RedSuns Mafia: #GetSikky

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 2,679 comments
I think RedSuns Mafia is dead :\. Eric forgot about us :(, but then again he bought a Xbox One awhile ago.

ah balls, I guess I'll switch back to my other account for Gt Sport then...

Anyway If anyone has an account on Steam my ID is TougeWolf_ (I can't play anything decent at the moment...because laptop) just so that we can dori together in case I get something that'll let me play asetto corsa/ rfactor/ project cars etc.

👍 :cheers: :gtpflag:

ah balls, I guess I'll switch back to my other account for Gt Sport then...

Anyway If anyone has an account on Steam my ID is TougeWolf_ (I can't play anything decent at the moment...because laptop) just so that we can dori together in case I get something that'll let me play asetto corsa/ rfactor/ project cars etc.

👍 :cheers: :gtpflag:

YES. Pls RFactor or Assetto Corsa!

y000, It's been ages you nurbs.

I haven't been able to go on my ps3 accounts for like a year (RSM-Wolf or TougeWolf_), my Ps3 died and I didn't sign up with a proper e-mail address.:banghead: so I don't know if I can access them anymore (any suggestions).

Aaaanyway, I've got GT Sport and the drifting isn't great with a controller so it's doubtful that it's going to be as popular in this entry....:(:guilty:.

n.b. if anyone (is still here) and wants to add me my original account (where I play other games as well) is adam_406L-r (the name sucks but I made my account when I was 11 so...:dunce:)
:D:D:D:gtpflag:

edit:
Sorry Chaps. Im not coming back.

Why not...?

btw Whatever happened to Eric? didn't see him on GT6 at all :scared::confused:

Last edited:
y000, It's been ages you nurbs.

I haven't been able to go on my ps3 accounts for like a year (RSM-Wolf or TougeWolf_), my Ps3 died and I didn't sign up with a proper e-mail address.:banghead: so I don't know if I can access them anymore (any suggestions).

Aaaanyway, I've got GT Sport and the drifting isn't great with a controller so it's doubtful that it's going to be as popular in this entry....:(:guilty:.

n.b. if anyone (is still here) and wants to add me my original account (where I play other games as well) is adam_406L-r (the name sucks but I made my account when I was 11 so...:dunce:)
:D:D:D:gtpflag:

edit:

Why not...?

btw Whatever happened to Eric? didn't see him on GT6 at all :scared::confused:
Hey bro yeah add me up my psn is sprags and i still spreak to eric he is just working all the time so fair play to him ive asked him to come back too

Back