*reggae*Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoxxy
  • 6 comments
  • 640 views

zoxxy

(Banned)
Messages
4,334
Now, I know there was an old reggae thread, but I decided that I'll have myself a treat and make a new one! :D

So, who's into the reggae style music here? I really like Sublime, Kung Kodum and of course Peps Persson!



Peps:
Peps%20Persson.jpg
 
Sublime is good, but that isn't really reggae. They do punk rock with a reggae vibe. UB40 is nice. If you like sublime you should also check out this band named "Too Rude".
 
UB40 was pretty good. Only reggae I really, really love is Bob Marley. I think, I'm the only Bob Marley fan, who's never smoked the funny stuff. :D
 
a6m5
UB40 was pretty good. Only reggae I really, really love is Bob Marley. I think, I'm the only Bob Marley fan, who's never smoked the funny stuff. :D



:lol:
 
smellysocks12
Sublime is good, but that isn't really reggae. They do punk rock with a reggae vibe. UB40 is nice. If you like sublime you should also check out this band named "Too Rude".

Also, check out Long Beach Dub All-Stars.(basically sublime without Bradley)
 
Back