Register now for the WDS Tournament

  • Thread starter Thread starter kennythebomb
  • 4 comments
  • 440 views
Messages
4,394
Hi, everyone. The WDS is hosting a tournament, much like a real drag race. It will be single elimination, and will test your ability to tune various types of cars to the max. The more people the better - so if you are interested in signing up for this event - please visit this thread and follow the instructions. :)

If you have never done any sort of On Line Racing before, I encourage you to try this and see how you like it. The WDS is pretty laid back and has a friendly competitive atmosphere.

Think you can beat the best and go for the win? Prove it. :)

 
You must really like the F1 car... or is that all you had pictures of available at Vegas?
 
darkwind
You must really like the F1 car... or is that all you had pictures of available at Vegas?

I have pictures from my muscle car photo comp, but I didn't feel like posting their pics without their permission.

Anyway, we've got a few more people to join so far :) Still want plenty more, though! 👍
 
hey join everyone i'll be FUN!!!!
yay drag racing. a true American Sport
 
Foamy302
hey join everyone i'll be FUN!!!!
yay drag racing. a true American Sport

Cool, glad to have you :)

I'm back from my trip now so I can dedicate my time to this. We need more entrants to make this a truly world class racing tournament! :)
 
Back