Regulation_disqualified

  • Thread starter Thread starter menikamatii
  • 4 comments
  • 1,805 views
Messages
3
Long time lurker, first time poster.
has anyone seen this before? im just grinding away eifel (kart) lightweight, then this popped up...

74908930.jpg
 
Has your car 'run in' and exceeded the power limit?
 
You're back online? Lucky ****!

Anyway, get into settings and reduce your bhp until you're back at 420 pp.

What's happening is your bhp increases slightly as your car gets run in, so you become ineligible.
 
Last edited:
I never saw that message before,and why the underscore...Looks like some error.
 
I never saw that message before,and why the underscore...Looks like some error.

I suspect that the message's appearance is generated correctly by the software BUT the localised lanaguage string is missing.

On forum boards for example the field "MESSAGE_REPLY" would be replaced with "Reply To Thread" for English readers as part of the localisation.
 
Back