Relaxed, General Forza 6 Chat

• Thread starter RacerPaul
  • 4,905 comments
England
England
RacerPaul65
Hi all :D Well we had a thread like this for 5, so let's have one for 6...

Roll on Thursday. Having played the demo and seen what great reviews FM6 has got, I'm very much looking forward to getting stuck in

Hmm, first car? I'm thinking XR2 or Capri 3.1, how about you?

Yes,I can't wait,fortunately I am doing nothing Thursday,just hoping the server doesn't blow up my XB1..:lol:

Got the afternoon off on Thursday so should be home in time for a quick bite of lunch before the game unlocks. Then I'll play none stop until my wife and daughter ruin it around 6.00 pm when getting in from school! I'll do the dutiful thing by speaking to them for a couple of hours before the game calls me back :lol:

Really looking forward to seeing how leagues is set up. I'm really determined to join as many that interest me and I can commit to time wise. Definitely interested in a BTCC league. I'll be using the 125i.

Roll on Thursday. Having played the demo and seen what great reviews FM6 has got, I'm very much looking forward to getting stuck in

First car? Hmm now that is tough... I'd have to say it's between the Lexus RC F, Alfa Romeo 4C, and the Dodge Daytona Hemi.

For my first car, I'm getting something low-end. I want to work my way up to faster cars. Hopefully, accepting the Forza Rewards is optional. I don't want millions of credits and free cars at the beginning.

For my first car, I'm getting something low-end. I want to work my way up to faster cars. Hopefully, accepting the Forza Rewards is optional. I don't want millions of credits and free cars at the beginning.
From the vid I saw,you get them automatically after the intro lap in the Ford GT,but like you i shall start low end,maybe a Lotus Cortina? :)

I'm not 100%, but I don't remember an option to turn them down.

I've bought about 8 million's worth of cars so far, but the vast majority have been the new-to-FM6 race cars for reviewing, not for using in Career in any way. Don't think I've used any of the gifted cars either. I just bought a '16 MX-5 and started racing. :)

My first car will most likely be the Audi TTS - I just love the way it looks, and that interior is amazing. :D

It's also my most favourite car in FH2. :D

125i, Avensis, S3 saloon and A Class
Reckon I might go for the Avensis

I expect the grids will be stacked with the other three so maybe I'll go against the flow :D

I shall start low end, maybe a Lotus Cortina? :)
Lovely car. Saw one on Fast n Loud the other day, Richard Rawlings paid £52k for it :eek:

First car? Hmm now that is tough... I'd have to say it's between the Lexus RC F, Alfa Romeo 4C and the Dodge Daytona Hemi
Ooooh yes, the 4c! I love that little thing. So many choices :cool:

Last edited:
Really hope there is an option to turn off upgraded AI cars. I like driving spec cars, and could never get into career mode in 5 because of it.

Really hope there is an option to turn off upgraded AI cars. I like driving spec cars, and could never get into career mode in 5 because of it.

In general career races, no, but you can set up private races forcing upgrades off. There are also a handful of spec-racing challenges in the Showcase events.

I am also looking forward to Thursday. I work all day Thursday but after that I have Friday off to truly enjoy the game. First thing I will probably do will be to figure out how to transfer over some of my designs from F5 and FH2. Not sure how that works yet. Still wish we at least had a storefront.

Im doing what I do with all forza games I've played at first....hours and hours designing liveries then hours and hours taking photos.

Probably get to driving one day :D.

VXR
Thank you. I'd convinced myself against it being the S3 and totally forgot the A-class.

Heh, we can dream on the A4 :P although I'm sure an exocet livery on the S3 would look quite convincing. Especially if we can still change the rims on race cars. I keep forgetting about the Mercedes as well, didn't get the song and dance the Audi and Toyota got.

Was thinking about the Clio Williams as well, maybe the Focus RS 03 or the Clio RS200.
I'm not really a fan of modern Renault's but the Clios Williams was a classic in a way,also I prefer the Focus RS '09 to the 2003 one,along with the two Cossie's,both of which got a lot of time in FM4 and H2(I didn't play 5 much until I heard about the reward scheme).

I'm probably going to be getting myself into a BRZ as soon as possible and recreate my own car.

Once that's finished I'm just gonna spend my first day building totally useless off-the wall cars. Like a high power Subaru Brat or something and make videos of them, because I don't like starting with too much money out of the gate.

Last edited:
Back