reliable FF drift car?

United States
Ohio
I own a toyota celica in life and I love it, and I was bored so I'm trying to drift one in GT6. Problem I'm having if everyone in give it gas it straightens out. (It's FF, duh)

But has anyone actually made a successful FF tune and know what to do to have a successful FF drift car that will do what you want, when you want?

You gotta tune it yourself ^^ - but what i did (back in gt5), was to have Higher grip tyres at the front- perhaps SS at the front, and CH at the Rear. This way makes it a bit easier slide, not drift

Higher grip front tyres, lowest grip rear
Max front ride height, minimum rear
Min front spring rate, max rear
High rear toe out

Its never going to drift like a rwd car but at least it'll break loose and give you a place to start

I actually did the tires thing before this thread, but had to give the rear end less oversteer because aNY deceleration would make it go sideways

One of things I've seen people do in life and it was sorta funny looking so I wanted to try, but in gt6 Because I'm afraid I'll be the one to crash my car If I do it in life.

But yet I cant do in gt6.

I used to be able to do it in a friends Peugeot 205, the trick was to accelerate hard mid corner and then either suddenly lift out of the throttle or dip the clutch. The sudden change in weight distribution would increase front end grip and reduce rear end grip and cause oversteer using the sideways momentum to rotate the rear around the front.
Good fun but unfortunately difficult in GT, the weight shifts are no where near violent enough to cause the same characteristics unless you intentionally break the suspension, even then its a fairly alien technique compared to normal drifting

Latest Posts

Back