Reliant Robin 750cc or 850cc

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnboywray
  • 36 comments
  • 2,100 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnboywray

(Banned)
Messages
108
United Kingdom
Hull
Messages
johnboywray
Heard this car has been made available

Message me any news
 
Your hearings are incorrect. No Rolliant Robins here yet.
 
I have seen a video of one in the game
 
Can you imagine going to practice and doing a 1 model race in this:lol:
 
I have seen a video of one in the game

Then link me to it.

The closest the GT series has gotten to the Rolliant is the Daihatsu Midget from GT4, which is not present in this game.
 
I will search my history and post link asap.

Its gunna roll all over the place on 1st corner
 
Ever seen one try and take a speed hump/sleeping policeman like where I live?

Funniest thing ever. I wish I had a camera last time I saw it.
 
Funniest video ever is jeremy clarkeson on top gear when he wheelies one and crashes it into a street light
 
Funniest video ever is jeremy clarkeson on top gear when he wheelies one and crashes it into a street light

That's on top gear programm not on GT5 althought they have that track but even that , It's on BBC not GT5 ;)
 
I did say 'on top gear' tho
 
Correct. You dingbat. Everything written in the forums isnt necesserally about the ****ing game you gringo
 
Funniest video ever is jeremy clarkeson on top gear when he wheelies one and crashes it into a street light

Yes! And the guy walking his dog has to push him back over? That was the first turn lol
:lol:
 
Correct. I'm dingbat. Everything written in the forums isnt necesserally about the ****ing game Mate

Heyyy baby don't need to cry calm down.
 
Yeah well step out on conversations your not meant to be in you sombrero wearing brush tash prick
 
i want this in game for amusement eiger nordwand hill any1?
 
Yeah well step out on conversations your not meant to be in you sombrero wearing brush tash prick

Cool yourself off and revel in the disappointment that it is not in GT5.
 

Ya asking for a ban now my friend... Read the AUP before going on personal attacks, we don't appreciate it.
 
Try to not swear. Cool down or take a break. ~Turtle
turtle.gif
 
Correct. You dingbat. Everything written in the forums isnt necesserally about the ****ing game you gringo


:dunce:Do you ever look in the mirror?:dunce:
 
Lol this is pretty funny actually, but hopefully he'll be gone soon. All this started because a car isn't in the game? Pretty sad.
 
Lol this is pretty funny actually, but hopefully he'll be gone soon

he hasn't made a comeback at any of the recent comments. maybe he is already gone
 
f1_stig
he hasn't made a comeback at any of the recent comments. maybe he is already gone

He's brewing up a storm :sly:
 
Still here but dnt wanna get kicked. Not worth it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back