Reliant robin.

Messages
292
Messages
lozzy1234567890
I was just thinking, how funny would it be if the Reliant Robin was in the game, and the "no rolling over physics in online" wasn't in place. Imagine the chaos of having a Robin race, trying to be fast while at the same time being carfeul not to roll it over.
 
On London with all the curbs you'd spend more time on the side than all 3 wheels. Be good for a wheelie tune though 👍
 
Naw, put it around the nurburgring, that would be a true test of your driving skills, being the fastest without crashing.
 
Naw, put it around the nurburgring, that would be a true test of your driving skills, being the fastest without crashing.

Drive it in reverse, it's more stable!
 
According to the Northerners on Top Gear, it'd do decently on snow (thanks to it's light weight keeping it from sinking). Imagine some Robin snow rallying.

800px-Trotters.jpg


Let's see that RM Premium model!
 
A challenger appears.

bmw-isetta.jpg
 
That would be epic. I'd love to see some Reliant Robins on a really bumpy Mt. Aso :P
 
Thinking of a epic race: midget vs. Reliant robin vs. I-miev
 
I would pay for that DLC. IT would take some real skill to drivethat thing fast..
 
Kaz always says that a GT car has to have some history behind it, carisma or whatever you want to call it. I think this would be a perfect example of a well known (and loved) car.
 
A lot of people will troll online with Reliant Robins in all sorts of colours. Bring it on! :D
 
I've wanted it too, then I could manage to do something as the Stig does (rolling on the first turn at TGTT)

Maybe it would take attention away from the X2010
 
Last edited:
According to the Northerners on Top Gear, it'd do decently on snow (thanks to it's light weight keeping it from sinking). Imagine some Robin snow rallying.

800px-Trotters.jpg


Let's see that RM Premium model!

Pedantic point and not your fault cause that one is usually referred to as a Robin, that's actually a Regal, the Robin was more "rounded" and later replaced during the 80s by the Rialto.

And I need to get out more.

At least you didn't refer to it as a "Robin Reliant" though as many Brits inexplicably do (I think this was due to a comedian here misnaming it)

Reliant Scimitar would be a nice addition too, think of a poor man's version of the Jensen Interceptor, still good cars though.
 
I say yay for the Robin. A car so awfull, but sooo awfull, it is awesome. ^^

I would say that regarding the history issue, it definately has one, and if I am not mistaken, I think northerners in England are particulary fond of the their 3 wheeled crates. :)
 
You know that if that car were in the game it'd have to be involved with the Top Gear special event. That was one of my favorite episodes when Jeremy was trying to drive it around town. Then the later episode when Ken Block tried to do a lap around the Top Gear Test Track and didn't even make it past the first corner. :lol:
 
You'd pay 500 thousand credits for than racing modification and all you would get is a set of training wheels. :lol:
 
You know that if that car were in the game it'd have to be involved with the Top Gear special event. That was one of my favorite episodes when Jeremy was trying to drive it around town. Then the later episode when Ken Block tried to do a lap around the Top Gear Test Track and didn't even make it past the first corner. :lol:

You mean ben collins right? As the stig?
 
Thunderbirds are GO!!!

 
It's actually not that far fetched to race Reliant Robins or Rialto's and could indeed prove to be enormous fun as the video below illustrates, not sure the current physics engine could cope with it though, maybe that's the reason the three-wheeler classic Midget was removed.

 
You mean ben collins right? As the stig?

No I meant Ken Block. He had e-mailed Top Gear talking about how Jeremy wasn't man enough to take the car out on the track, so he flew out to England and gave it a go himself. It wasn't meant to put an official time on the board :sly:
 
On London with all the curbs you'd spend more time on the side than all 3 wheels. Be good for a wheelie tune though 👍

Isn't it front wheel drive? i may be wrong....
 
Back