Remember the song and it's lyrics ? GAMEMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicksfix
  • 198 comments
  • 8,854 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reflecting on all of my mistakes

One Last Breath

Half way there, meaning one is correct.

And Fine I still like the original Creed. So NA NA NA NA NA.
 
Half way there, meaning one is correct

really , I was thinking about this ,and after reading what Suede53 posted , I would have thought he was correct. But what do I know :dunce:

Oh well , back to the thinking board I go :rolleyes:
 
I might jump in on this one if I may?


Lyric: "Reflecting on all of my mistakes"

Song Title: Six feet from the edge


Was it not Michael Douglas in Wall Street that said "Creed is Good" :sly:
 
I might jump in on this one if I may?


Lyric: "Reflecting on all of my mistakes"

Song Title: Six feet from the edge


Was it not Michael Douglas in Wall Street that said "Creed is Good" :sly:

You are correct ,your go.
 
Thank you very much :)

Metallica:

All this I Cannot Bear
to Witness Any Longer
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (8 words)
 
Good job Open Addict 👍. I will add your name to the board. :sly:
 
song : To live is to die
lyrics : can the kingdoms of salvation take me home
 
Cliff
rockon.gif
:lol:

ok now ...... hmmmmmm :

Blue Oyster Cult :

Then the wind whipped the desert with a giant hand
And the humans and the harleys caught the shifting sand
The old ranger weathered the storm
And he topped the rise by the middle of morn
He saw rippled dunes
Calm and surreal
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ( 10 words )
 
I've seen them in concert... And I can't even place that one.
 
Wow that's a tough one. Not on the disc I own, I had to go look it up. I expected something well-known like Astronomy or Burnin for you when I saw BOC.
 
Man, I have the title and about half the lyrics, your killing me here ... :banghead:


Also, not that it matters much but I figured I'd mention it, the Creed song is actually called One Last Breath and not Six Feet from the Edge :D

:cheers:
 
Last edited:
Man, I have the title and about half the lyrics
You're a title and half the lyrics farther than I am! :guilty:

I just looked it up and I'm pretty sure I've never heard that one before.
 
Man, I have the title and about half the lyrics, your killing me here ... :banghead:


Also, not that it matters much but I figured I'd mention it, the Creed song is actually called One Last Breath and not Six Feet from the Edge :D

:cheers:

Guess you are the winner, its listed as both in different places. Sorry
 
B.O.C. a tough one huh ? :sly: Do we need a clue or should I let it go one more day ?

About Open Addict and Suede53's little deal , I looked it up as well , and I found the title to be " one last breath " also , I will award Suede53 a point as well to make it fair.Hope thats cool with everybody 👍
 
I know what it is . . .

Granted I GOOGLED it to figure out what it was, so I can't post my answer because it would be cheating. :sly:
 
I know what it is . . .

Granted I GOOGLED it to figure out what it was, so I can't post my answer because it would be cheating. :sly:

good one huh :sly:

I have seen B.O.C. 5-6 times , and they have always played this " classic biker tune " ( hint )
 
I know what it is . . .

Granted I GOOGLED it to figure out what it was
I googled it, as well and I still can't answer it 'cause I don't even remember what it was.

The hint isn't helping, either. :lol:
 
Hint #2

harleys caught the shifting sand 💡

He saw rippled dunes
Calm and surreal


( he saw something else from a harley protruding through the rippled dunes ) :sly:

does this help ?
 
meh sorry about earlier i was waiting for about 2 days and nothing happened and then i got a project from my history class so I didn't log on.

Sorry again.
 
meh sorry about earlier i was waiting for about 2 days and nothing happened and then i got a project from my history class so I didn't log on.

Sorry again.

no prob , it's all cool. TB and I sent you some pm's , we did not hear from ya , so we moved on , sorry

Still thinking ? 💡
or do you all give in on this one ? :D
 
Please, sir
We'd like another.
 
OK . new song coming

BTW - last one
song : Golden age of leather
lyrics : and the glint of a solitary shaft of chromium steel


NEW SONG
Blue Oyster Cult ( again ) 👍

Parched land no desert sand, sun was just a dot
And a little bit of water goes a long way, 'cause it's hot
Three good buddies were laughing and smoking in the back of a rented ford
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ( 7 words )
 
Needs more cow bell.
 
aaaaaaah yes , another Saturday night live watcher from the 70's and 80's. :)

I think that skit was either from the 90's or early '00's.
 
wow , I lost 20-30 years somewhere :dunce: I would have thought was in the late 70's - early 80's

no takers on the next B.O.C. tune yet ?
 
I had to look it up.
Perhaps you're a little too far from mainstream?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back