Remote Race Competition - The winner is malydiabel - LET ME KNOW!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monatsende
  • 62 comments
  • 2,854 views
Messages
8,945
Trinidad and Tobago
F1 chimp land
Messages
AnotherStory
Hi there, this is your chance!

​
What?
This competition is about guessing in which position your driver will finish in a Remote Race I will host in the near future. (After the starting grid is filled up.)
So there are some strategies to put you in a good guessing position.

1.) - Monatsende ---------- M.Schneider ---------- xxx
2.) - jkt008 ---------------- G.Lambert ----------- 3rd
3.) - The great W ---------- H. Nillson ------------- 8th
4.) - Han_the_Dragon ------ N.Hood -------------- 2nd
5.) - gtgta ---------------- Sugimoto ------------- 3rd
6.) - malydiabel ------------ J.Watanabe --------- 4th
7.) - CKarL ---------------- S.Vettel ------------- 2nd
8.) - sharky968 ------------ C. Schumacher ----- 1st
9.) - NT1138 -------------- G.Lucas ------------- 3rd
10.) hoodfield_HK -------- J.Hood -------------- 5th
11.) rperrone ------------- E. Abbott ----------- 2nd
12.) jerryjel --------------- V.Good ------------- 4th
13.) Abstruso ------------ A.Senna ------------- 1st
14.) crypto-manic ------- G. Calabrese -------- 6th
15.) urabus098 ---------- L.Kane -------------- 15th
16.) Nitrous_ox ---------- C.Avila -------------- 5th He sent no FR - my FR wasn`t accepted by him - He`s out for the race.
16.) AAA-Ticket ---------- Random --------------xxx

To complete the grid I will fill it up with one of my sub-account drivers. Randomly picked.

Rules:
Every participant can announce only ONE driver - no matter how many accounts he has.
Confirmed participants have to ensure to be befriended with "Monatsende" and have to put their driver online.
I am the master of disaster. You are not in unless I put you on the list in the OP.
Don`t send your FR before you are on the list.
The event will be: NASCAR - Daytona International Speedway. On all the other events the car is the most deciding reason what your result will be...
I will take a screenshot to make the result transparent.
Every position can be guessed - even if it was guessed by another person.


Prices:
Every correct guess will get a ticket or a car of free choice. I have them all. (Maybe you have to receive it from another alt-account of mine.)
The winner of the race will get an additional ticket/car.

Please use this form:

Account:
Driver:
Final position:



Example:

Account: Monatsende
Driver: M.Schneider
Final Position: 5th


Good luck. May the best (guesser) win.

EDIT:
Starting grid is completed.
FRs MUST be sent until Saturday, 25th
Race starts Saturday 25th, 3pm my local German time.
.
Delayed race start was Sunday 26th, 12.12am.

The chronological summary can be seen on page#3.

The result:

aka hoodfield_HK

Please name your prize. Congratulations!

Kindness of HOODFIELD made malydiabel a winner!!!
What is your desire, Mr. malydiabel?

Ähm, no guessing was correct. So only the prize for the winner can be given. :(
.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for doing this. :)

I'm going to have a guess of this.

Account: jkt008
Driver: G.Lambert
Final position: 3rd
 
For everybody`s info

EDIT: Countdown clock removed

EDIT: The Remote Race should be after maintenance has finished. That means 24th of February or later if the grid is not filled up till then.
 
Last edited:
Oh quickly then...score some credits!

The Great W, H Nillson, level 35 , place 8th

👍
 
Oh quickly then...score some credits!

The Great W, H Nillson, level 35 , place 8th

👍

Shame on you. You didn`t use the entry form. :mad: (EDIT: You are more than 1.000 posts ahead of me... :eek:)

Lucky you. Because you are injured I put mercy before justice. :lol:
 
Last edited:
I guess I can enter too..

Account: Han_the_Dragon
Driver: N.Hood
Final position: 2nd
 
Shame on you. You didn`t use the entry form. :mad: (EDIT: You are more than 1.000 posts ahead of me... :eek:)

Lucky you. Because you are injured I put mercy before justice. :lol:

Oh sorry mate, I didn't knew you had a converter tool to parse the entry form into this:
3.) The great W ---------- H. Nillson ------------- 8th

But thanks for the add!! 👍
 
I guess I can enter too..

Account: Han_the_Dragon
Driver: N.Hood
Final position: 2nd

Added - optimistic guess, uhm? :dopey: Good luck.

Oh sorry mate, I didn't knew you had a converter tool to parse the entry form into this:
3.) The great W ---------- H. Nillson ------------- 8th

But thanks for the add!! 👍

You know I`m German and Germans like it correct in form, hahaha. :crazy:
 
Account: gtgta
Driver: miyazaki
Position:3rd

Can you send me a PM if i make the lineout so i know if i should add you, thanks
 
You know I`m German and Germans like it correct in form, hahaha. :crazy:

We're not much different, I also like order and structure. 👍
 
Hm, guess I'll give this a go :)

Account: malydiabel
Driver: J.Watanabe
Final position: 4th

(I gave him a nickname from his silly name "What an Ape" ;) )
 
Account: CKarL
Driver: S.Vettel
Final Position: 2nd

Chat soon. :)
 
Account: CKarL
Driver: S.Vettel
Final Position: 2nd

Chat soon. :)

Why didn't I see you at YAAMR Mr C.? :D :D
 
I'll give it a go...

Account: sharky968
Driver: C. Schumacher
Final position: 1st

he's a bit arrogant so..... :sly:
 
OP updated incl. with a slightly arrogant C. Schumacher. :)
 
Account: NT1138
Driver: G.Lucas
Final Position: 3rd

If it's OK to be added?
 
Account: NT1138
Driver: G.Lucas
Final Position: 3rd

If it's OK to be added?

I appreciate your entry. Seems that there is a battle for position 2 and 3. Nobody wants to send his worst driver heading for position 15 or 16? :sly:
 
Account: hoodfield_HK
Driver: J.Hood
Final Position: 5th

My guy is kind of garbage, he has only raced Cape Ring for the last 4 months.
 
Account: hoodfield_HK
Driver: J.Hood
Final Position: 5th

My guy is kind of garbage, he has only raced Cape Ring for the last 4 months.

Well, for a garbage racer position 5 is quite ambitious. :D:tup:
 
I'd like to join if possible.

Account: rperrone
Driver: E. Abbott
Final Position: 2nd

Thanks!
 
I'd like to join if possible.

Account: rperrone
Driver: E. Abbott
Final Position: 2nd

Thanks!


You are added. 👍
 
Can I play please.

Account: jerryjel
Driver: V.Good
Final position: 4th

Jerry.
 
Can I play please.

Account: jerryjel
Driver: V.Good
Final position: 4th

Jerry.


I hope your driver is good enough for 4th place. :)👍

You are added!
 
I appreciate your entry. Seems that there is a battle for position 2 and 3. Nobody wants to send his worst driver heading for position 15 or 16? :sly:

I have a level 0 which I would guess at coming last but he's a sneaky driver he might win and mess up my entry.

Thanks for adding George 👍
 
I have a level 0 which I would guess at coming last but he's a sneaky driver he might win and mess up my entry.

Thanks for adding George 👍

Well, it isn`t easy to predict what these silly fools of useless B-Specs do. Speaking of useless B-Specs named George Lucas. Smells like trouble when I`m looking on your avatar. :lol:


--------------

I`m trying to fill up the starting grid. Who will get the last 4 slots?
 
Well, it isn`t easy to predict what these silly fools of useless B-Specs do. Speaking of useless B-Specs named George Lucas. Smells like trouble when I`m looking on your avatar. :lol:


--------------

I`m trying to fill up the starting grid. Who will get the last 4 slots?

I had to pick that one I'm afraid, I was looking for K.Kobayashi but he never showed up :grumpy:
 
I hope your driver is good enough for 4th place. :)👍

You are added!

He not good, he's Very Good.
Maybe I should have put him to come 1st now.
Anyway, we will see....
 
He not good, he's Very Good.
Maybe I should have put him to come 1st now.
Anyway, we will see....

Its`NASCAR racing. You`ll never know. :crazy:
 
I'll give it a go...

Account: sharky968
Driver: C. Schumacher
Final position: 1st

he's a bit arrogant so..... :sly:

sorry mate, 1st place will be mine.:lol:

Account: Abstruso
Driver: A.Senna
 
Back