Remote Race help needed!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter djulian55
  • 36 comments
  • 1,078 views
Messages
63
Norway
Lillesand
Messages
Djulian55
I realy need help to lvl up my drivers so if someone could pleas help me by Remote racing me pleas :) :):):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D If you want to help me out post it here send friend Request and i will accept them as fast as i can :) Psn: Djulian55
 
15 races for 1 car ?
 
Hello mate,

Welcome to :gtplanet: 👍

Have a look in here also:

Ch1potle

Duck

Chat you soon. :)
 
That's the website , sign up and add the cars that you got .

I will do 15 races for a car but as your a new member I will do extra 5:)
 
That's the website , sign up and add the cars that you got .

I will do 15 races for a car but as your a new member I will do extra 5:)

ok i will post her when i made an account :) ok? :)
 
How long will it take ? I got to go at 5 pm and it's 2:50 Pm :S

:cheers:
 
This : Chevrolet
Silverado SST Concept '02

cheers and FR to werty_56-1 now if you can
 
just 1 question you dont scam people :

Nop and if you got any dought go to the traders reputation thread and write on search bar - Carl34567werty_56-1

👍
 
2/20 rolling

You gonna bump this thread 20 times just to inform you got race done.
I recomend edit button :lol:
 
You gonna bump this thread 20 times just to inform you got race done.
I recomend edit button :lol:

But if I edit he doesn't know lol
 
But if I edit he doesn't know lol

I bet he know where he finds his own threads 👍
But I think you want only chat and raise your post count..Not mine problem :lol:
EDIT: Includes bit sarcasm.notice----> :lol: after message 👍
 
Last edited:
I bet he know where he finds his own threads 👍
But I think you want only chat and raise your post count..Not mine problem :lol:

That's was not cool :grumpy:

EDIT : ok school tires people soo I'm tired :grumpy:
 
Last edited:
haha 1/20
 
I realy need help to lvl up my drivers so if someone could pleas help me by Remote racing me pleas :) :):):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D If you want to help me out post it here send friend Request and i will accept them as fast as i can :) Psn: Djulian55

add CONSTRUCT-MATRIX i will race you couple days to get you lvl up,this is free.
 
A car collecter
add CONSTRUCT-MATRIX i will race you couple days to get you lvl up,this is free.

Im online in 2 days add me and i will accept on sunday ok? :)
 
well sent fr to you yesterday and not accepted bud as could do races none stop for you !!!!
 
Back