Remote Races right here! Enter the drivers club here to get more drivers for races!

  • Thread starter Thread starter o9lifted
  • 30 comments
  • 1,458 views
Messages
864
Norway
Oslo
Messages
o9revo
I thought I would make a thread in here for you all who uses the ''Remote-feature'' and needs more active drivers. My PS3 is on allmost everyday and I've got 5 drivers to share, sometimes 6. I will update the first post with a list of drivers you can add to your friendslist to get the most out of the Remote-races.

I will start with me ofcourse. If you add someone in here, please leave your PSN-ID and share as many drivers you can. 👍


RemoteListDriversPSN

o9Lifted
GTP_JDMracer
J_Mad18
fayah1
jay2dab329
GROOVERR83
rpiereck74
GTP_Inferno
xke1971
aj071082
Vinicius_alex
nampad
Melluish_F1
Divinusable
Avaruusnuija
sysasysa
lpdigit
sofreshkicks
 
Last edited:
Add me up, PSN GTP_JDMracer i have 5 or sometimes 6 to share aswell
 
PSN - J_Mad18 I'll have some up later today.
 
PSN - jay2dab329
 
rpiereck74, I usually host all night.
 
PSN-GTP_Inferno
have a couple of drivers online already
 
will update the list and add you guys when I get back home
 
xke1971 just add me please thx
 
Want more bobs to race against :-)
 
Vinicius_alex

I have only 3 low lvl bobs (10,9,7), but this can help me level them up
 
PSN ID: nampad
I share at least 4 Drivers, please use them ;)
 
PSN ID: nampad
I share at least 4 drivers, please use them ;)
 
PSN: Melluish_F1

Please thrash my 6 Bobs as often as you like and I will return the favour as often as I can!!

Cheers.
 
added to the list, please send me a FR so I wont forget becouse im not near of my ps3 but im doing remote right now
 
Divinusable

Hey why don't you create a social group. I think it´s easier to manage than a thread!
 
PSN: sysasysa Just say in the message you´re from Gtplanet and I´ll add you.
 
i have 6 drivers shared... please add me on psn: sofreshkicks
 
Back